• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Swansea)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Swansea on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

king kymeria

Swordsman
Warriors.,..come out and play'ay

Lofty Greetings, on what subject will this matter be? Perhaps I am sad...There hasn't been a delightful kymeria quote since many worlds ago.

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Swansea on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
Wow is this what De-ja-Vu?!

king kymeria

Swordsman
A Look at the top 7 tribes beginning with [DOG] capturing First, from the first day. [GAL] Holding their Second stop slot without any objections by Third [KMA] whose appearence on the server within days of it opening, managed to squeeze themselves up the ranks replacing [GOD] as third, currently contending with [CSA] whose explosion of players is giving them some valued victory points and occasionially bumping them in third, and making them a presence on the world stage.

Don't Count [GOD] out yet with their rosters being cleansed of those hanger ons, Now Their core has the opportunity to gather momentum as a tribe and prioritize their resources. Some of the other Tribes that had burst onto the world scene like [RKA] and [SOA] had their moments of glory early on, However, in the so called scurmish for the core many of their members lost heart and have since abandoned their brand, in favor for a Tribe with more powerful Tribe Skills.

The Musical chairs of the opening is still far from over, mostly because of the discouraging prospect of NO "relocation" traditionally used to mobilize units to fill the holes of expended nukes and their equally important strongholds of defense. Even without such action packed fight scenes and dopamine driven mania provided by some calculated commander whose may or may not choose to invest heavily on their Tribe, It's still an active world, and as their are a fare share of veterans that I recognize there too are many new profiles popping up like flowers. Budding quickly and knocking on the doors with application to join in somebodies Tribe.
It's early enough to say it's still anybody's game.

the experience is quieter than the usual from the bloody knuckles fighting most of us are accustomed to.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 16-07-46 Tribal Wars 2 (1.98).png
    Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 16-07-46 Tribal Wars 2 (1.98).png
    546.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
With DOGs keeping their lead, and dominating all other tribes in village points, the first worries of a noble trains and zeke nuke assaults, have every other tribe's attention on naps and alliances, anguish over the slow pace of the game because of "relocations" missing element has many fairly new players, frustrated. Mostly because their attack villas and defense villas designations, are are no longer under their control.

It's a thought of mine, that the disadvantage to what was taken for granted, is full command of troops and their organized development. and understandable if you are an attack player,(that you essentially lose the nukes expendable use.) But, Cavalry rushes and speedy assault to stagnate players early on are still very much the signature move of more aggressive commanders. More modest and defensive players who are not investing heavily on attack units and fast deployment of units, however, are being stripped of valuable resources., throughout the core, as more developed players are farming the inactive players abandoned villas. While a more patient strategy, will have to hunker down behind furnished wall and stacks of defender units, posing to costly to be a target, Hoping, that ( chances are: the gains vs losses of the players army is to great) and without "relocation" starting from scratch is not a favorable option. However, how long can that last?

Holding a commanding second over the world GALs continues to favor peace, aware of the limitation of their numbers and still poorest of the Tribeskills available to their members, but where they lack in numbers and farming speed and carrying capacity they're abundant in organization, There internal order is quick to respond to threats and possess seasoned vets who over the years have mastered their particular roles, diplomats for instance are available anytime, securing security for their members.

In Third, Kymeria still manages to hold their position. With intrigue a constant fixture among their infamous ranks works to reign in the tribe after a number decisions leadership made has upset, over overconfident commanders. Resulting in a couple kymeria's top members to chose to leave the tribe after a scandalous cover-up is being investigated.

CSA are biting ion the heals of the famed kymeria, and not showing any sign of quitting, CSAs activity is punctuated by new members, as they come and go, Loyalty of the braand may be limited by their available Tribe skills but does not discourage new members to be recruited regularly. Sharing space with their rivals will continue to hold onto just enough victory points, to stand out and occasionally overtake kymeria for their place at show.

The most interesting subject of the reading may be TEDs with ranks made up of their recently fallen, players who have not found a home in the top three have founded their own colorful brand, a surge of their membership has taken control of one province in the Northwest of the rim where they intend to to make their historical stand from possible invaders.

DOG2 is another surging and particularly driven membership roster, That far as I can see, are prospects for their parent Tribe and obvious namesake the number one tribe. The constraints of maximum membership slots, has only one remedy that's it found a sister tribe that stores prospective rank replacements if the occasion calls for, with the additional entertainment of the gladiator style rank and file of their master, DOG2 must have only one purpose. That is to recruit, and train potential DOG Soulders in their art of war.

My favorite, GODs have rallied and taking advantage of the points their combined effort to raise the funds necessary to install lvl 12 Tribeskills, To me that is an incredible advantage from their previous lvl 4 they stood at, Membership is launching against DOG in open conflict since what seems to be their inception, making lt a long list of friends and admirers, It was no secret, their intentions to resist DOG has clearly made them a favorite.

Don't forget to comment, I enjoy feedback from our valuable players, join the community and make us.tribalwar3.com forum a favorite spot to visit where you can fallow all the stats, archives and comments of some of our most beloved, fearsome and comical tribal war players paths to greatness!

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Welcome back readers, Things are heating up in US71, There's so much I wish I could tell you, However, I will provide the rundown of the Top Five
and some honorable mentions

Starting with DOG, no surprise reaching 50 active members and scoring victory points along the way, has them strengthening there grip on First with 57 victory points. and leading the world with 111 villages some that are Noble ready! Yes, Exciting! I hope you aren't missing it. I can emphisise the handicaps veteran warriors are facing without relocation, But, it's not hampering DOGs lead or their lethality.

The big surprise is KMA, lofting into second for with a solid three point lead on GOD, who has reclaimed Third place, hurdling over GAL on their descent to 7th Place!, I wonder if GAL will recover. Even CSA has managed to hinge themself in Fifth Place, Only for how long, TED, hanging strong is absorbing fast into the DOG dragnet, and their members are jumping off the Edge, Shored up tightly tangent, to the NW wing. perched precariously between a rock and a hard place TED may be setting up for a historic split, choosing between DOG or KMA, cause I don't think they will stand much longer on their own. And contrary to their Tribe Profile, where the good times are, are no more.

DOG2 is climbing the Jacobs latter on their path ward the stairway to heaven, participating hard and could emerge as the force multiplier, of the middle and end game, as long as DOG2 sustain interest in membership the strong message of their brand could be enough to conquer many in their way.

That's really it,..This week I opened with some familiarity with the embattled tribes of Swansea, US71 next week I will enjoy focusing in on some of the players outstanding performance highlighting their long standing careers, possibly some links will provide game stats. Of course if you have something you would like to share with us. don't be afraid to post your own commentary on any range of subject, here in the general discussions.

It's my pleasure to inform you and I'll continue to find the mind to report on what is interesting, for the readers of USTribalWars2Forum. The forum is also a great way to take part in conversations with players and their similar interests, It's a great way to share a space with so many like minded.
Gamers! Don't be bashful, like and comment, to this post, I'm interested in the views of our tribal wars community.

Last edited:

LegendOfStein

Spearman
The big surprise is KMA, lofting into second for with a solid three point lead on GOD, who has reclaimed Third place
I would like to point out that KMA has 22 members and 22 points while GOD has 16 members and 19 points. Now in the end of the day points are points and that's how you win the world but just wanting to point it out.

king kymeria

Swordsman
I would like to point out that KMA has 22 members and 22 points while GOD has 16 members and 19 points. Now in the end of the day points are points and that's how you win the world but just wanting to point it out.
Absolutely correct, LegendofStien points are going to win the game. Thank you for commenting I appreciate the feedback be sure to check in with us later for my breakdown on Top three players, which you are Number One! That's an incredible honor! Stay tuned there's bound to be more.

king kymeria

Swordsman
The answer's are coming, No worries I've made up my mind to continue with the TOP 3 players in the world of Swansea US71...At the top of this list as of right now, is DOG's very own, davebro123! who has replaced LegendofStien, for the First place player in this world...davebro123, has 18.006 offensive bash, 2,590 defensive bp...860 achievement points and 6 villages. The rabid leader of the pack!

Now in second is GOD's LegendofStien, whose offensive bp is 4,063 and a defensive bp of 4,994. His achievement points hover over 800 with 805 and also with 6 villa., As legends are concerned, nothing and no one is going to hold this GOD down!

Third and final , is DOG's Sumshark with 27336 offensive bp, and defensive bp of 0, (he is the least attacked player on this list!... achievements are 810 with his most recent accolade. Vandal!!! this guy likes to crash the party...

That's it ladies and gentlemen, check in for more updates, and another breakdown of the top three tribes, spoiler alert Kymeria has slipped back into 3rd, being surpassed by the over crowding of CSA.. stay tune, and comment let's make Tribal Wars2 great in America again...

Last edited:

Faraknoor

Spearman
To betray does never bring you good. We are seeing now the crumbling of KMA before our eyes, after their leader King Kymeria betrayed GOD and sided with DOG, cowardly moving the pieces in the shadows. Are they gonna be eaten like pet food? Only time will tell.
Some members are already leaving the tribe, and I fear there's gonna be plenty more leaving the sinking ship. Oh Lord what can leaders do to their trusted fellows with just the stroke of a pen!

king kymeria

Swordsman
To betray does never bring you good. We are seeing now the crumbling of KMA before our eyes, after their leader King Kymeria betrayed GOD and sided with DOG, cowardly moving the pieces in the shadows. Are they gonna be eaten like pet food? Only time will tell.
Some members are already leaving the tribe, and I fear there's gonna be plenty more leaving the sinking ship. Oh Lord what can leaders do to their trusted fellows with just the stroke of a pen!
Thank you for your passionate response, you are filled over with emotion, and I am inspired by players with such drive. However things in life do not always go as one might expect, and believe there is much to be unexpected when I'm am arrived...I do hope your are prioritizing your responsibilities at work and home, burning out on tribal wars is a terrific way to lose both...might I suggest some therapy and a prescription for zanex to help you with your bi-polar disorder...I think you really believe you are some mighty general, at the head of a great army, no mam your just a player in a world you think you understand, and I might know something of the pen...I'm doing most the writing in this forum, perhaps it's because the level of obnoxious is reeling to more civilized players, who fallow history and study sociology, and have degrees with fancy stuff like that, and now unfortunately, some of us are sharing cyberspace with delusional, people without much to offer, other than threats, and insecurity in a real world where their real lives are insignificant, and do not offer much stimulation, so they over act their fantasy roles in mmogs...Funny note worth stating, My sister divorced her husband because, he really thought of his clan, in the skyrim elder scrolls, as his family, He went out the door, after 7 years of marriage, pays child support and alimony, and is no more missed than the clan he no longer cares about. Games faraknoor have real world consequences, that's my take away. In closing, manage your frustration or it may get you and your mighty pen, writing a check your ass can't cash. That includes all you big spenders, and all for what? The "glory" of playing,.. Your children may go without, your lights might go out, you internet might suddenly go out?!... Perhaps to regal, these trials, your personal never ending saga in TW2 to your associates and co-workers, or perhaps your partner!... I doubt, you do that...you would sound like a lunatic, and when those master card and visa payments start showing up your significant other discover you are no more than a child living in a fantasy world, with no sense of adult responsibilities. That's embarrassing. I'm sure you get the message...Me personally, I like to pace myself get a nights rest, do something meaningful for my family, then I login, just my suggestion...Feel free to comment, like share or post a tik tok, long as your happy with yourself. Great Work and Good Fortune to you all.

PS...your ill informed, There are no sides, only space I am not in any official capacity allied with DOG, in fact they are also eating, our dead weight, some consider that a great betrayal, I call it play to win, or don't play at all. If you thought I would just send defensive units to shore up your lightly defended offense villas, and you reap the glorious rewards, of your half cocked and fatally flawed plan..., I am not that leader.

Another announcement! I will be posting another breakdown shortly, perhaps I will scour the edges of Swansea US71 for the highest bash points, and achiavements gathered by both tribe and individual player. I'm very Excited to reveal the real slayers of this world, can't go on giving barb munchers all the credit...Stay tuned...

Last edited:

V0lDz

Spearman
Hello King Kymeria!, I really wanted to say that I appreciate these little reports that you do on Swansea. Its nice to have an outside source inspecting players and tribes. Despite our diplomatic relations in game I really wanted to say that I appreciate you doing reports amongst the TW2 community and realms. :)

king kymeria

Swordsman
Hello King Kymeria!, I really wanted to say that I appreciate these little reports that you do on Swansea. Its nice to have an outside source inspecting players and tribes. Despite our diplomatic relations in game I really wanted to say that I appreciate you doing reports amongst the TW2 community and realms. :)
Voltz! Thank you very much...It is exciting how the situation is unfolding in Swansea, Nobody want to be Kymeria's friend :( However! as you have commented, my true love is to commentate on all the action. Terrific players are here again, and I'd enjoy to give everyone their due credit spelling out the hard won achievements and attract some attention to other players who are participating with all there heart. I've been a avid player and tireless supporter of TW2 since 2015 and saw the decline in activity here on the forum, thought to myself...I know just how to liven it up some bit. Success! Now if I could just breakout for the point before somebody splats me. I'd have managed a wonderful thing...Thanks again Voltz for not only commenting here, but also being a Tribal Wars Champion. Stay tuned for more and Have a great day!

Faraknoor

Spearman
Thank you for your passionate response, you are filled over with emotion, and I am inspired by players with such drive. However things in life do not always go as one might expect, and believe there is much to be unexpected when I'm am arrived...I do hope your are prioritizing your responsibilities at work and home, burning out on tribal wars is a terrific way to lose both...might I suggest some therapy and a prescription for zanex to help you with your bi-polar disorder...I think you really believe you are some mighty general, at the head of a great army, no mam your just a player in a world you think you understand, and I might know something of the pen...I'm doing most the writing in this forum, perhaps it's because the level of obnoxious is reeling to more civilized players, who fallow history and study sociology, and have degrees with fancy stuff like that, and now unfortunately, some of us are sharing cyberspace with delusional, people without much to offer, other than threats, and insecurity in a real world where their real lives are insignificant, and do not offer much stimulation, so they over act their fantasy roles in mmogs...Funny note worth stating, My sister divorced her husband because, he really thought of his clan, in the skyrim elder scrolls, as his family, He went out the door, after 7 years of marriage, pays child support and alimony, and is no more missed than the clan he no longer cares about. Games faraknoor have real world consequences, that's my take away. In closing, manage your frustration or it may get you and your mighty pen, writing a check your ass can't cash. That includes all you big spenders, and all for what? The "glory" of playing,.. Your children may go without, your lights might go out, you internet might suddenly go out?!... Perhaps to regal, these trials, your personal never ending saga in TW2 to your associates and co-workers, or perhaps your partner!... I doubt, you do that...you would sound like a lunatic, and when those master card and visa payments start showing up your significant other discover you are no more than a child living in a fantasy world, with no sense of adult responsibilities. That's embarrassing. I'm sure you get the message...Me personally, I like to pace myself get a nights rest, do something meaningful for my family, then I login, just my suggestion...Feel free to comment, like share or post a tik tok, long as your happy with yourself. Great Work and Good Fortune to you all.

PS...your ill informed, There are no sides, only space I am not in any official capacity allied with DOG, in fact they are also eating, our dead weight, some consider that a great betrayal, I call it play to win, or don't play at all. If you thought I would just send defensive units to shore up your lightly defended offense villas, and you reap the glorious rewards, of your half cocked and fatally flawed plan..., I am not that leader.

Another announcement! I will be posting another breakdown shortly, perhaps I will scour the edges of Swansea US71 for the highest bash points, and achiavements gathered by both tribe and individual player. I'm very Excited to reveal the real slayers of this world, can't go on giving barb munchers all the credit...Stay tuned...
What :eek:i dont pay a dime for the game, i play it for fun haha. I just followed the mood of your posts, thought you got it ;) plus, you were not that good in supporting so that's fine, we have plenty of def.
But jeez, you got real personal on that, I'm sorry for your irl tragedies. Hope you'll do good, kisses

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
What :eek:i dont pay a dime for the game, i play it for fun haha. I just followed the mood of your posts, thought you got it ;) plus, you were not that good in supporting so that's fine, we have plenty of def.
But jeez, you got real personal on that, I'm sorry for your irl tragedies. Hope you'll do good, kisses
You know what! I am the first person to admit I can go over the top, and don't get me started on the irl tragedies, XD, seriously... I have lost my sh*t like not many others, but, I am not here to make it about me, we are here to drink tea and eat cookies while our armies of death wreak havoc on the peaceful dwellers of Swansea, Which I am preparing to post shortly, things are really getting ugly, and the casualties are piling up between the top 5 tribes. but more later. Thanks for stopping bye and sharing some of your thoughts, thanks for the xxx's

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Some nice reads king. Almost have me wanting to bring my noobs back to the states.
fun time! Thank you very much! Wouldn't it be great though, noobs from abroad here participating in our blood and guts warpigging. How well would you grade them ( those players on their international servers vs our very own homegrown tyrannical fanatics? I personally enjoy their hyper-modern methods like using snap chat, skype and other video chat services to pull together those tightly timed clearing of DT units, when those brute force trains are just not available and won't let having one noble and only 300 axe stop you...But don't think about it, lets show those noobs of yours, some of our continental customs, I for one can't wait to meet them. Thank you once again for the comment, and the compliment as well, don't forget I will be posting a piece that will
go deeper into the activity and performance of Swansea players. I hope to see you there!

king kymeria

Swordsman
Here It goes warriors, the long awaited top five in the top five tribes. Going to break them down by their place within each tribe, some of the results might surprise you, and some might, well let's get started...

In First place of the First Place Tribe DOG, their top player BP163, with 8 villages and a combined, 5 victory points and 20,197 village points, BP's 40,628 OBP and DBP of 6,804, adding to his 930 achievement points and one Butcher of the day his personal best will rank BP high in terms of aggression, and active participation. A lethal combination.

The second place member of the First Place Tribe DOG, is Sumshark, with also 8 villages and their combined points 19,686 with 4 victory points to add to the tribe. Sumshark's OBP is 34,039 and DBP is still 0, personal best achievements are 1030 and awarded Conquest of the day in a personal best. Stay out the waters!

In third place of the First Place tribe DOG, Is VolDz
VolDz, with a whopping 11 villages and 7 victory points! to add to his tribe. VolDz, OBP is also an astonishing 82,772 and a DBP of 17,525, 895 achievement points and a range of awards from butcher of the day, Conquest of the Day and others, Is this player a magician? Watch his rivals, dissappear!

Forth place in the Top Tribe, DOG is davebro123, his 7 villages and 6 victory points with a combine village point count of 14,263 to add to the tribe, davebro123's OBP 14,263 and a DBP of 2,621 and 910 achievement point with butcher and conquest of the day among his personal best. What's to say, this guy can play!

The Fifth place player of the Top Tribe DOG is ChampagnPapi, a smooth operator...with 6 villages and 3 victory points giving his combine village points 14,179. With a terrific OBP of 62,478 and DBP of 3,362, and 1205! achievement point with butcher, cycle, and assaulter of the day in his personal best. Get in this guy's way, he's gonna pop your cork!

That's it for the Top Tribe Lets move along to The Second Place Tribe GOD.

Top Player in for the Guardians of Doom, is LegendOfStien, with 6 villages and 3 victory points to contribute to his tribe for the win... OBP of 8,393 and DBP is 5,072, with 1035 achievement points his cracking shell and conquest of the day stand out! LegendofStien, the name you will not soon forget.

Second place player in GOD holy Communion is soaccatoabbestia, with 6 villages and 3 victory points to add to the tribe, OBP of 73,948 and DBP, is 19,549 is astonishing, those achievements are no joke with 1395 and assaulter of the day, butcher of the day, grave digger and lord of war to add to his personal best. Rampaging the less faithful, should be an award. speccatoabbestia, has that and the most original name category.

Third rank from the top in the Second Place Tribe GOD, is Elon Tusk, whose 6 villages and 3 victory points to add to the tribe give his total village point 12,195, OBP is 24,001 and DBP of 14,792, his achievement points 945 with Looting, butcher and conquest, his persona best
When not stealing this guy is killing.

The forth from the top in the the nuber Two Tribe is Asmog, the English hero, with 5 villages and 1 victory point to add to the tribes, Our Hero has an OBP of 11,733 and DBP of 6,166 his achievement points are 985 with butcher of the day awarding him a personal best. Bloody Hell!, he's no Harry Potter!

Fith from the top of the Second Place Tribe, is the Effervescent Professor of Enlightenment, faraknoor, with 5 villages and 2 victory points she add to the tribe, OBP of 3,772 and a 6,409 DBP, faraknoor, has 930 achievement points and Conquest of the day awarded to her personal best, keep you nose in the books, cause this member of the faculty is will school you!

That's the top five of the second place tribe! Let's move along down the line to our third place tribe in Swansea, tribal warriors that's CSA!

The Top Place player of the Third Place Tribe is, Gator1 his two villages and a victory point he adds to the tribe, with an OBP of 152 and DBP of 267, those achievements points souring at 570 and a personal best awarded lord of war and infiltrator, I'm gonna keep an eye out for this spy.

The Second from the top of the Third Place Tribe goes to Duncan Jr. his 2 villages and 1 victory point adding to the tribe, with OBP of 1,161 and a DBP of 9,936 with 460 achievement points and assaulter of the day for a personal best, I can't blame him, he's trying.

In Third form the top of the Number Three tribe CSA, is Demi Village with 2 villages and adding 1 victory point to the tribe, holding steady with an OBP of 0 and DBP of zero, Those achievements keep coming with The Capital awarded just today for a personal best. Keep Up the Great Work!

Forth Place down for the Third Place Tribe CSA, Ragnon! whose 2 villages and 1 victory point adding to the tribe, with OBP of 120 and a DBP of 3,449, achievement point are 325 and point king is his personal best, Sometimes doing nothing can be the best way to help,

Fifth down from the top of the Third Place Tribe, CSA, is seti, this player 2 villages and 1 victory point added to the tribe, OBP is 0 and DBP is 0, with 150 achievement points and point king awarded for personal best. Don't burn yourself out!

Now That that's over lets get on to the living, TED our Forth Place Tribe in Swansea71

Top Player of the Forth Place Tribe TED is King James, with 3 villages and two victory points added to the tribe and total village points of 8,467, has an OBP of 170 and a DBP of 0, Kings achievement points are 585 with the most recent personal best awarded is gravedigger. Heavy is the crown.

Second from the top of the Forth Place Tribe TED, Prince Elijiah, next in line to rule their great dominion with 4 villages and 1 victory point adding to the tribes, and a total of 3,835 village points. OBP is 889 and an DBP of 3,077. 440 achievement points with a personal best A hero's birth awarded, Great Thing are in store for this future ruler.

Third from the top of the Forth Place Tribe TED, is SpottedEnjon, Hiss 2 villages and one victory point added to the tribe and an accumulated village points of 3,048, an OBP of 4,968 and DBP of 3,159, Achievement points are 595 and a way of the sword awarded to the personal best. Goodness this enjon is only getting started.

Fifth place down from the top of the fifth place tribe TED, CrunkMonkey2, with two villages and 1 victory point to add to his tribes, has a collective 2,848 village points, CrunkMonkey2's OBP is 5,299 and his DBP is 2,402, with achievement points at 765 and lord of war to his awardsed personal best, Merchant is another. Get Crunked Up!

Let's move down to the bottom tier of our list Kma.

First Place player for the Fifth Place tribe, is that him with 5 villages and three victory points adding to the tribe with a combined 9,848 village points, is that him's OBP is 35,232 and his DBP is 4,487, Achieveing 745 achievement points has been most recently awarded Butcher of the day, and Act of Valor. is that him? Leader of the tribe, faithful and strong!

Second place down from the top of the Fifth place tribe is, none other than wachita, his 2 villages and 1 victory point adding to the tribes wachita's his collective village points are 5,460 with an OBP of 144 and DBP is 22,693, Achievement points are 505 with a personal best awarded Butcher of the day! you better wachita out!

Third from the top in the Fifth place Tribe KMA, is open, open has two villages and 1 victory point added to the tribes, with an accumulated village points of 4,934. Open's OBP is 0 and DBP 139, There's 285 achievement points and Point king to the personal best awarded. Don't give into the hype, open means business!

Forth down from the top of the Fifth Place Tribe, is chera, chera has 2 villages and 1 victory point adding to the tribes and an collective 4,377 village points, with OBP 0 and DBP at 499, whose achievement points sit at 390 a hero's birth is a personal best. chera? don't get to excited.

Fifth down from the TOp of the Fifth place tribe is dethstar, with 2 villages and 1 victory point to add to the tribes has an accumulated 3,905 village points, OBP of 28,978 and DBP of 7,198, dethstars achievement points are 895 and awarded butcher of the day among the personal best. The Force is strong with this one.

Well that's really it! The post I've promised and I hope that you visit and enjoy, There are many more great an wonderful players who I've not been mentioning and perhaps they all desreve the honorable mention, but I'll leave that for another week, for now read comment like and enjoy, this has been my pleasure...and if you are wondering where am I on this list well, I'd didn't make the top five, but feel free to visit my profile next time you log in. That's all for now folks! Thanks for playing!

Last edited: