• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New village list

DeletedUser696

The new village list whilst very useful has an issue when you have many villages. The list grows larger than the screen height (game window) and therefore hides the bottom villages as can be seen in the attached image .
btw, this gets even worse when you expand the timeline.

Attachments

• tw2 bug1.PNG
    tw2 bug1.PNG
    65.7 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser394

There is this great thing called a side bar that allows you to scroll down. Also arrow key down & mouse wheel can be used to scroll farther down to see more villages. You can scroll even if the time line is expanded.

I would assume that this is intentional.

DeletedUser696

You are very wise, would never have guessed to use the scroll bar!!! Seriously, is that how you treat your players? We report issues and get sarcasm thrown back. Actually I would be careful with the term side bar, as it's actually called a scroll bar. And further, this game has had ongoing issues with even displaying them correctly.

Yes you can scroll but even so you can't see the last three villages as the container view for the villages expands to the bottom of the browser window and not the bottom of the visible map window as i have tried to demonstrate in the attached image. the scroll bar does NOT allow the bottom 3 villages to keep scrolling up once the bottom of the list is shown.

Attachments

• tw2 bug1.2.PNG
    tw2 bug1.2.PNG
    110.1 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser61

You are very wise, would never have guessed to use the scroll bar!!! Seriously, is that how you treat your players? We report issues and get sarcasm thrown back. Actually I would be careful with the term side bar, as it's actually called a scroll bar. And further, this game has had ongoing issues with even displaying them correctly.

Yes you can scroll but even so you can't see the last three villages as the container view for the villages expands to the bottom of the browser window and not the bottom of the visible map window as i have tried to demonstrate in the attached image. the scroll bar does NOT allow the bottom 3 villages to keep scrolling up once the bottom of the list is shown.
DericDraco is not part of the moderating team here on TW2 .US servers. That being said I will look into this as it is a new feature, so I will see what options can be considered for future updates. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

DeletedUser465

Our team always has the picture at the bottom and the banner below our name :)