• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Some ideals for you

DeletedUser

#1 Speed the game up. It is way to slow. Everything takes forever.
#2 Make it were you can assign different colors to the players and tribes as you want to.
#3 I think the attack penalty is to much. It should never be below 75
#4 The unit set up is a joke. If this was back in the day archers and swords would attack castles .
# 5 Change the music. This crap bites.

DeletedUser385

The game is meant to be slow. That way the game lasts much longer and requires more strategy and tribal coordination to accomplish something. As for the music just do what I do, turn off the music and blast your own music.

DeletedUser

I would really like to see number two also - that is one of the things I really liked about the Lord of Ultima map - I could color code based on tribe or players.

DeletedUser

The game is meant to be slow.

Haha, as a web developer, I've heard a lot of excuses for bugs represented as "features" in my day, but to just come out and say that "it's meant to be slow" is hilarious. I'm guessing that the iOS version is also "meant to have forums disabled," and Windows Vista was "meant to be a turd."

I hope that you're being facetious. It's slower than ever today.

DeletedUser406

I think he mean's slow paced.. Not actually slow although the game is buggy at times and I still can't play on my android.

DeletedUser385

Yes slow as in slow paced. In example the amount of time for attacks/nobles.

DeletedUser465

The pace of the game is slow...not the actual loading times. There was issues with the server's which doesn't normally happen.

As for the pace, nobody wants someone in the next province over to noble train someone in an hour. That would demand you to be on or available a majority of the day, reducing the fanbase/playerbase to people that are home all day. :p

DeletedUser394

Ask for speed rounds like they had in TW1, then you will appreciate why this game is slow paced.

DeletedUser465

Yeah I feel like once they experience it, they will be quick to want it to change back. Imagine waking up in the morning to all your towns gone because 10 palyers hit you at once. :)

Edit: Or being dead because you're up at all hours of the year on edge >.> lol

DeletedUser

The pace of the game is slow...not the actual loading times.

Evidently, you didn't lose two villages, several nobles and countless troops when you sent out (slower paced) noble trains and meticulously wrote down the times when you needed to send the clearing waves just before the nobles hit (even set alarms), and found that you either couldn't log in at the critical times to do so, or if you could, no amount of refreshing would make it responsive. Timing was crucial to get those villages back. Now they're all loyalty'd up and full of defensive troops. Game over.

(also, I learned that the "Remember me" checkbox at login is really just for show and is an exercise in madness - I don't know how many times I typed my player name and password desperately trying to get in only to have it sit there like a goon)

DeletedUser465

(also, I learned that the "Remember me" checkbox at login is really just for show and is an exercise in madness - I don't know how many times I typed my player name and password desperately trying to get in only to have it sit there like a goon)

I literally click login and my info is already there :)

I feel your pain for the server interruption however.

DeletedUser1260

#2 Make it were you can assign different colors to the players and tribes as you want to.
#4 The unit set up is a joke. If this was back in the day archers and swords would attack castles .
OK update on this topic, the only number that seemed to show much interest was #2 A way to assign different colors to tribes and members on the map as you would like.
Right now the color coding is only done through diplomacy from the person designated to do it, but a way for members to make their own pallet of colors on the map to mark close members of your tribe and your close targets could be interesting to look into.
Anyone have more, maybe a way this can be made possible for all members to do? From what screen would this work from? Maybe game settings?

DeletedUser

I literally click login and my info is already there :)

I feel your pain for the server interruption however.
thats from ur browser remembering it, not the cookies

1: I think it is too fast, these worlds aren't lasting a year.

2: I like :D

3: I agree time should be a bigger factor than size, i shouldn't get penalized for killing someone worse than me, but itadds to the fun :D

4: And die of an arrow to the knee, the flu, and winter.

5: Turn it off XD