• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Yielden

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Yielden on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

ImRachet

Swordsman
OMG!!!!!!! 75% world domination!!!!!!!!! troop relocation?????? please?????????

nvm: its on I see active.

omg I'm excited.

DeletedUser3187

Is there an exact time it will open? in the past they would say. I feel this is important so people can plan for it.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Joined this one late and in a huge hole versus the dominate tribe that completely ran through KOV out the gate...no surprise there. Anyway, I'm sitting over here kind of laughing my a** off after a conversation with the scary killer on the other side who self reported to me that he just spent about $500 to effectively chapel drop and steal one city in a new territory.

Sorry, but I'm just tickled as hell at this because he thinks he's a certified killer and among the best in the game. You give me $500 to play in one world and it is inconceivable that I could lose that world, much less you spend it in the span of about 3 hrs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3187

Joined this one late and in a huge hole versus the dominate tribe that completely ran through KOV out the gate...no surprise there. Anyway, I'm sitting over here kind of laughing my a** off after a conversation with the scary killer on the other side who self reported to me that he just spent about $500 to effectively chapel drop and steal one city in a new territory.

Sorry, but I'm just tickled as hell at this because he thinks he's a certified killer and among the best in the game. You give me $500 to play in one world and it is inconceivable that I could lose that world, much less you spend it in the span of about 3 hrs.
why do you lie kid? i spend 80 bucks to do it. and kitten has spend over 500 defending. go home little kid. no one listens to you cry.