• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Yielden

Vivienne55

Axeman
why do you lie kid? i spend 80 bucks to do it. and kitten has spend over 500 defending. go home little kid. no one listens to you cry.
Chapel dropping on a 800 point barb, coining the warehouse to Lv 30, the farm to Lv 30, coining a 20K axe nuke, 5 nobles - immediately losing it and then coining a second 20K axe nuke and more nobles within a span of 3 hrs? If you were able to pull that off for $80, that's amazing, though inconsistent with you telling me you spent $400-$500 to accomplish it.

I didn't specifically call out your name, I just found it funny how proud you were of yourself for managing to take exactly one city after all of that. See you around killer.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Sorry, but this is hilarious to me. I just killed your inactive/barely active coops clearing wave (I coined the wall from 12 to 16 after your coop hit), then killed your first nuke, then your second nuke and noble train. I just spied the city of your first dead nuke and it magically has a 21K axe there now, just 1.5 hrs later, though the closest city you can relocate from is over 5 hours away.

You truly are an AMAZING player.

Last edited:

Vivienne55

Axeman
Just noticed you coined a second replacement nuke in that other city where you lost your first one. So a total of approximately 37K coined axes within 2 hours. Impressive feat.

You truly are an AMAZING player.

DeletedUser3201

I seem few people does that already. Wall, farm, warehouse, academy to max in matter of minutes, with nukes and noble out of nowhere. To me, its a waste of money and this is why I like tw1 than tw2 and it's nowhere near BS as this one. Not to mention tw1 has variety of setting(only non relocation but with barrack and stable/workshop) and this game is so glitchy the dev didnt even bother to fix, no update, no nothing. I guess inno has already dump the game and you folks still willingly to spend so much on this dead game

Vivienne55

Axeman
Seems interesting
Sadly it's not interesting. Motown and his crew effectively folded the second we blew on them. Just a bunch of paper tigers who thought they were tough. They were really tough bullies when they had 30+ cities and many of us were just a week or two out of beginner's protection. Two months later though, they're cooked.

Vivienne55

Axeman
I seem few people does that already. Wall, farm, warehouse, academy to max in matter of minutes, with nukes and noble out of nowhere. To me, its a waste of money and this is why I like tw1 than tw2 and it's nowhere near BS as this one. Not to mention tw1 has variety of setting(only non relocation but with barrack and stable/workshop) and this game is so glitchy the dev didnt even bother to fix, no update, no nothing. I guess inno has already dump the game and you folks still willingly to spend so much on this dead game
It gives you a big advantage when your opponent is really small relative to you. Once your opponent reaches a certain size though, that cash advantage becomes less and less meaningful.

KingEvo

Archer
Crazy cause I would probably spend 20 bucks on a server and just be active and farm and in the long run that always beats out everyone