• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

ICE at 81%

thekingkiller

Spearman
We did this in two months after intentionally delaying the world as long as possible, yet we are not being credited our win.

Attachments

• ICE 80%.png
    ICE 80%.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 9

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hello, my name could be just copied and pasted :D
The world is indeed at this percentage. But let's be logical here. If I just started the world, and there are three tribes;
- Mine, which has 8 villages,
- another one with 1 and the last one also 1.
Practically, my tribe has 80% domination of the world. Should the world close at day one? As I mentioned in a DM that was leaked, we need the worlds to last for 6 months at least, otherwise the timing doesn't make any sense.

Hope this clears things up for you, enjoy the realm!

thekingkiller

Spearman
Hello, my name could be just copied and pasted :D
The world is indeed at this percentage. But let's be logical here. If I just started the world, and there are three tribes;
- Mine, which has 8 villages,
- another one with 1 and the last one also 1.
Practically, my tribe has 80% domination of the world. Should the world close at day one? As I mentioned in a DM that was leaked, we need the worlds to last for 6 months at least, otherwise the timing doesn't make any sense.

Hope this clears things up for you, enjoy the realm!
It doesn't matter how fast we won, We reached the required percentages needed. We wiped ART, BXE, HWK, and Holes. Everyone was given a chance and defeated. The top remaining tribes have 28 villages, which will soon be reduced to 0. Are you REALLY going to keep a world open with no1 but the winning tribe playing? That's exactly how it is now. There will be no competition, as we will rim them as soon as their BP drops. The world is over man. You CAN NOT come back from a 523 village difference.

thekingkiller

Spearman
I've seen worlds closed within a month of playing, long before you joined the forums. This was when TW2 was at it's peak. Keeping us open is absolutely wasting our time. We and no1 else will be crowning on this server. It will only cost InnoGames money to keep this server open.

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
We are mentioning to you the request of the developers, we can't close worlds whenever we want. :)
Even if worlds were closed more frequently in the past, the standards have changed. Fewer players play, new realms open less often, and so on.

Joingles

Spearman
You wanna play numbers? Alright.

1107 registered accounts.
490 accounts = 0 points
242 accounts = Less than 100 points per villa
That puts us at a total of 732 inactive accounts (AT LEAST. Realistically, I could do inactivity based on >300 points. So, if you wanna keep going, we can)
732/1107. That's what? 71%?

At least. 71% of the server is inactive. So, should we just keep hammering away at the others in the server until that number hits 80%?

Joingles

Spearman
Because we can do that and just make the actual population of US even lower I guess, but. Reminder here. Less Players = Less Gwen Purchases. Less Gwen Purchases = Less Money. Less Money = Less Updates, Rinse and Repeat until all balances = 0.

Joingles

Spearman
You guys are already struggling in the update department. So, if it continues on that route. US87 may as well just be the LAST US Server and save everyone time and trouble. Including Yourself :)

Joingles

Spearman
Trust Me, I understand the 6 months "excuse". However, with the fact that # of Inactive Players per day is higher than the # of new players per week. You may as well just admit that prolonging it for another 3-4 months doesn't help in any way for anyone at all.

Joingles

Spearman
Bonus Points. Of the 1107 active accounts. Approximately 180 are in tribes. Which actually makes the actual "inactive" percentage close to 85%. Realistically, if you joined the server. You'd find that even around 30% of those 186 themselves are inactive. We ourselves had shown more mercy to the server by actually splitting our tribe in 2 for approximately 6 weeks. Just to even delay the game and give people a chance. We will not be doing that again. Meaning even if 1100 new people joined Tomorrow. They wouldn't survive 3-4 months. You may as well just tell the Devs to load up the game from time to time and actually see how things go.

thekingkiller

Spearman
The funny thing is, he tried blaming our win % at first, when facing ridicule by multiple people, he switched it up saying it's the devs not able to close worlds before 6 months. With ALL OF US knowing that's total, I wonder what the next excuse would be.

Last edited by a moderator: