• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

May I suggest a game clock

KingEvo

Archer
i believe it would be best to implement a world clock so that everyone can say what time they will attack and land or whatever and everyone in the world can relate to the world clock. This would also be an advantage to people so that they don't have to give out their time zones and just say they will land on whatever time the world clock says. Also might need some tweaking as to make sure when you attack it refers to the world clock instead of telling you the time the attack will land in your time.

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser583

I personally love this idea! I would like to hear more input from other players aswell!

DeletedUser465

I fully back this as well, idk why it hasn't been a thing yet.

DeletedUser385

The only reason I can think of there not being a set timezone clock is to prevent scripts being made.

DeletedUser

I would love it, because it would get every member of your tribe/squad/alien cube the same point of reference.

DeletedUser465

I wish you could just easily demolish bots/scripts. Make the game so much less fun.

DeletedUser583

You can make bots run off your computer clock so i don't see how no world clock is stopping it

DeletedUser465

Well get on it and add it in already! (Or pass it along :p)

KingEvo

Archer
Well hopefully it gets implemented. I feel it's best for coordinating as well with everyone in the tribe telling everyone to launch attacks at a certain time or landing attacks at a certain time. Instead of everyone figuring out each other's time zone which most players don't want to give out.

DeletedUser413

That is easy to get around just say "10 hours" or what ever from the time of this post. :)

DeletedUser413

The date and time in a massage is to the right of the name of the person that posted in the message. That time is shown in the time zone of the person reading that message. If you look and it says the time is say 12:26:45 am, then 10 hours would be 10:26:45 am.
Here in the forum the time of the post is in the lower left of the post.

DeletedUser61

Hi guys,

I have sent this request up the chain to see what they say. I'm not sure if it will be something that they will consider however can't hurt to ask as any request I will continue to send up. Keep them coming :)