• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Day 3 update

DsTrYr

Spearman
So it is the end of day3. I didn’t sleep the first 2 nights to continue farming and manage my build. I was looter of the day yesterday. And still, when I look at the leaderboard, MCHS’s village is 4 times the size of everyone else’s village. What is worse I have seen his village jump hundreds of points at a time after being inactive for multiple hours. What you guys don’t understand is that I love this game but if it can’t be competitive there is no point to continue playing. If money and use of a glitch trumps all expertise and tenacity, then it really is a question of who is willing to drop the most money. I am not saying I expect to win. There are a ton of better players than me. If this is not resolved, it will kill this game and you will have a couple of idiots that will drop hundreds of dollars and repeatedly roll world after world. The fun is in the competition, if that is not possible then what is the point and I will give up on this game. Congrats MCHS you probably already bought yourself a win on this world but did you win or just spend hundreds of dollars?

lord jack

Spearman
I agree with you DsTrYr. While I understand that need for Inno to make money, the unlimited use of it takes away from the games and will slowly destroy them. Some type of limit should be set so we can all compete and enjoy.

DsTrYr

Spearman
I woke up from a very short catnap and find by 3:30am on day 4 of a new world, MCHS has already nobled a barb village. Of course, his main village jumped 1,000 points yesterday. Last check yestrtday, he has over 650 def BP from spiking local barb villages. I guess it is entertaining to spike villages with axemen if you’re bored and not farming. And yes I have hit two of those barbs and he is using axemen to defend them. I have never seen a player noble a village while still under beginner protection. Wow. I guess if your going to glitch, just lean into it.

PecosWebster

Spearman
I can not believe this game how can you noble a village while on protection? Innogames need to fix their system.....This is stupid.......

DsTrYr

Spearman
So beginner protection ends at the start of day 5 and MCHS sends a noble train right out of the gate. He has already nobled a barb, so he acquired 5 nobles (plus coins), 1300 axe, 2200 heavy cav and 140 rams to hit me with.

Sour noodle

Spearman
It is a very sad thing DsTrYeR. you know me. I try just as hard as you and i love the game just as much. The glitch is ruining it. and inno doesn’t care. I wish I could talk to someone in charge. I could demonstrate the glitch for them. It would not be hard for them to fix the code and bring some respect back to this game that has been cheater free for almost 20 years until now

thekingkiller

Spearman
It is a very sad thing DsTrYeR. you know me. I try just as hard as you and i love the game just as much. The glitch is ruining it. and inno doesn’t care. I wish I could talk to someone in charge. I could demonstrate the glitch for them. It would not be hard for them to fix the code and bring some respect back to this game that has been cheater free for almost 20 years until now
Call INNO HQ in Germany and complain.