• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Introductions

DeletedUser

Seems there's quite a bit of folks here now and looks like a lot of people are just lurking ;). So introduce yourself!

My name is Zeltino. I am the Community Manager for US TW2. I live in Virginia and love it here. Except if I moved to the Caribbean. I think I'd like that more :p. I'm very big into Halloween and the paranormal.

NEXT :)!

DeletedUser

I am convictpwnz aka convict..been my user handle for many games from lineage 2 to hon to a bunch of other random games i cant remember..played tw1...I live in michigan work for the big 3 and i like to catapult peoples villages for fun

DeletedUser44

I'm a game developer who plays games.go figure?..anyhoo, i'm a gamer i live in ohio and when i'm not if else'ing(java geek joke:cool:) then i'll probably be right here.un-winding.

DeletedUser61

I'm a student at Texas A&M currently studying Information System Management with a minor in Marketing. You can pretty much find me online 24/7 (even keep Skype open lol) to make sure I never miss anything. I'm currently playing on the International server but enjoy chatting and meeting new people (I guess that's the reason I came to .US). Oh I'm a Texan :)

DeletedUser73

Here goes, I'm 33, live in Indiana and work for a Japanese automotive component manufacturing company (which is where the name KANBAN comes from). I've been a console gamer for years. I haven't played many pc games but I find games like TW2 very fun. I used to volunteer for gamebattles (now MLG) for a couple years, starting out as an in-game match referee, then a Head Admin for COD2 COD3 and eventually a staff developer where I trained referee's, admins, and head admins. I'm thinking that after I get a good grasp on this game that I might apply for a position; I'm not sure yet though. Nice meeting everyone.

DeletedUser

Hello all, 37 year old man with (so my wife says) a 13 year old mentality. Married 14 years with 3 children, 2 boys, and a girl. Worked for the same store for 15 years, but it just closed down last month do to the economy our government says is doing so great, and I'm still looking work in the job market our government says is doing so well.

I'm new to TW2, but I played in World 7 for quite a while, but that was many years ago. Eventually it just got to be too much for me between work and raising a family. My wife just didn't understand the need to get up all hours of the night to lainch coordinated attacks from 50 different villages for some reason. And when we found out she was expecting I threw in the towel, moving all my troops to the front lines and donating my villages to the tribe. It was a good run though.

I look forward to making new friends and rivals in the near future.

DeletedUser

Greets all. 35 yr old male from Central Texas. Married 16 yrs with 3 kiddos, daughter - 15, and two sons - 14 and 8. I am a convenience store manager and I am enrolled in the Art Institutes studying Media Arts and Game Development. I am new to the TW(2) game series, but I am enjoying it quite a bit. I am on the game a lot - as work and life permits. I love RTS war games, and s far, my fam has been okay with me spending so much time online. (I am always calling it research.) :) Looking forward to warring with you all!

DeletedUser

Hey guys! I'm a 25 year old dog groomer, self employed and working from home. I have a small part time job two days a week as well. I was sent a random email that told me about Tribal Wars, and hey presto here I am. Really enjoying the game so far, and have joined UK21 on Tribal Wars also - although I think I prefer it here at the moment! I'm on the game quite a bit at present, getting used to everything at the moment though! I'm a big fantasy fan, and love anthing to do with LOTR (hence the username)

Zeltino, do you like the series Supernatural then?

DeletedUser

Hello US TW2,

My name is Lane, I started playing Grepolis when the Alpha server was still a little baby..yeah, it's been a while. I was then a member of their moderation team for a year and a half or so and ended up leaving due to uni taking up a lot of time. I'm back and looking for some fun. It looks like coolnite and I live in the same state and not too terribly far from each other. Anyways, looking forward to seeing you all around, enjoy! :)

- Lane

DeletedUser

I'm king josiah. I used to play TW I under another name, but now I play TW II.

(Side note; I kind of like what I'm seeing with the premium balance this time. People can buy a few levels or research something a bit early, but at least it's not like "HURP I HAVE 20 BUCKS NOW I CAN START A WORLD AND WIN IN A WEEK!!!")

DeletedUser

Hey guys! I'm a 25 year old dog groomer, self employed and working from home. I have a small part time job two days a week as well. I was sent a random email that told me about Tribal Wars, and hey presto here I am. Really enjoying the game so far, and have joined UK21 on Tribal Wars also - although I think I prefer it here at the moment! I'm on the game quite a bit at present, getting used to everything at the moment though! I'm a big fantasy fan, and love anthing to do with LOTR (hence the username)

Zeltino, do you like the series Supernatural then?

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL. Wednesday (now instead of Tuesday...thanks CW) is my wife and I's TV watching night :p. Bowl of popcorn on the couch stat! at 9PM :).

DeletedUser738

Looks like i am the old guy 47, played TW1, saw new version on TV, figured why not

God Bless

DeletedUser

30. From what everyone else is saying, I'm kinda young for on here. Also, no children. I'm impressed and slightly mortified at people my age with multiple kids. I'm personally not ready. Also, it would be difficult to get started with that in my position. I work two jobs 6/7 days a week, but I have my own posh desk at the main one and as long as I get my work done nobody minds if I have something like TW2 going in the periphery. So I do! TW2 is perfect because I can set up what I need and then just check in on it when I know the timers are running down. Job completed to satisfaction and employee not bored to tears-- everybody wins!

Incidentally, my old roommate owned all the seasons of Supernatural up to five or six and we used to re-watch them all night and get a bit sloshed... then play Smash Bros on the Wii till one of us passed out. (Usually my roommate...) Ah... the good ol' days.....

Edit: Oh, and Zeltino, my degree is in Entertainment Design (ie: special effects - makeup, animatronics, etc) and I worked for the Scarehouse for five years. I was a feature "hero character" with them for four of those. They still have some images of me up on their site even though it's been almost two years ago... Thought you might be interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Guess not many people are on here, I am not going to release my age, I have no hobbies, except this. I am a mastermind and an 11 month veteran but still don't know what I am doing lol
Try and figure that out.

DeletedUser465

Guess not many people are on here, I am not going to release my age, I have no hobbies, except this. I am a mastermind and an 11 month veteran but still don't know what I am doing lol
Try and figure that out.

Forums are dead for a few reasons. They just refuse to change their standpoint on things to improve the traffic flow. :p