• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second Village

DeletedUser413

Troops can not be commanded from any village except the one they were trained at. To recall them you look under the 'Units" icon . You will find them under "External units". To the right under "Options" you can recall them. I hope this helps. : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

does anyone know and tell me how to use troops sent to 2nd village as support? or how to recall them to 1st village? i sent some soldiers to my 2nd village to farm barbarian around 2nd but can't use them through 2nd village..

Because you can't waypoint units like that. They MUST be given orders from the original town they came from. They can support a town, but must return before taking new orders

Lady's post appeared as I did mine haha

DeletedUser61

does anyone know and tell me how to use troops sent to 2nd village as support? or how to recall them to 1st village? i sent some soldiers to my 2nd village to farm barbarian around 2nd but can't use them through 2nd village..
1. Click on the village you sent troops from
2. Click on "Units" tab
3. You will see the troops that are in your 2nd village
4. Click recall option (Far right of screen).

Any other questions feel free to ask.

DeletedUser

So how exactly are players getting second villages at 500 points. Is it just some random quest I have yet to receive ?

DeletedUser406

So how exactly are players getting second villages at 500 points. Is it just some random quest I have yet to receive ?
uh oh here comes the quest issue again lol but more seriously yeah its part of the questline and you should be getting it soon, if not then the questline is glitched again like it was on US 5

DeletedUser413

The second village takes 5 days to finish. It does not matter what the points of your first village is. If a player just gets on and does the second village quests for the day and gets back off he will still have the second village in five days. Also the second village must be done with in 14 days or it will be a barb.

DeletedUser465

Anyone that has a 2nd village the day they come out with 500 points is cheating lol

DeletedUser

i am on constant grown, blue blood and the way of siege. Any idea how far away I am from the second village quest?

Tokano

Not a Mod
If you're playing on an Apple device, the second village quest line will not show up for you.

DeletedUser406

lol you guys, but while being on topic the feeling of finally seeing the 2nd village thing after reach 340k on my 1st world in tw2 and starting a 2nd world is so nice.

DeletedUser406

Thanks guys, you have all been very helpful.
if youre playing on a computer check your province or near your village and you will see the two constructions things and a yellow ring around them on the map. click that and then you do the little tasks required to build your second village.