• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe Chat

DeletedUser801

The current chat box only have one room which is for your own tribe. The chat box itself is very very small and I almost didn't even know it was there. Even when you get a notification all it does is add an "!" to the chat bubble. I think if you would make the chat box/area a bit larger and maybe open it more so that people could chat globally, obviously trying to avoid hate and etc which could be reported. Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser645

I can agree with the part about it being able to be noticed more, so it can be utilized with your tribe. However, I do not like the global chat idea... I think that would cause wwwaaayyyy too many spam issues... that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser801

I can agree with the part about it being able to be noticed more, so it can be utilized with your tribe. However, I do not like the global chat idea... I think that would cause wwwaaayyyy too many spam issues... that's just my opinion.
The spam part yeah, I starting think about that as I was writing the idea. I do wish that the chat would be a bit bigger though. I told my one friend if he noticed it was there or no and he didn't even know.

DeletedUser801

Maybe making the chat box so that you're able to drag it around or just expand it a bit manually could be useful as well.

DeletedUser465

Global chat is something we probably won't see as that invites bot spam along with player spam. However having different tribe channels might help things along, such as general tribe - officer chat - etc.

DeletedUser645

I think we should have a setting option to where you can set it to have the chat box pop open every time a new message comes up. You could get more usage out of it, while not forcing players to have it that way :)

DeletedUser

Global chat is something we probably won't see as that invites bot spam along with player spam. However having different tribe channels might help things along, such as general tribe - officer chat - etc.
Would have to add a set that marksa person as an officer, maybe a trusted chat? THa feature serves no purpose.

DeletedUser801

Would have to add a set that marksa person as an officer, maybe a trusted chat? THa feature serves no purpose.
Yeah, the only real point of "trusting" a member is so that others can know that like...I guess that person is trust worthy? But you're in an alliance together so...like...yeah.