• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobody is active on these forums...Wheres the PnP

DeletedUser

Seriously theres like a couple wars going on and no representitves come here and show the kills and stuff...lets see some of these hits

DeletedUser

When the game first started, people were being misdirected to ENgland Alnwick instead of USa Alnwick forums, so we have very few players posting here. I only found these forums today by Google, and I've been playing a month.

DeletedUser61

Many people are focusing on learning what works and what might not work in-game. I'm sure in time there is going to be much more PnP when everyone gets the hang of things :). Also because the game is still in Beta phase I have a feeling there will be much more offered in the coming months.

DeletedUser

not to mention registration was closed on these forums for a bit didn't notice it was open till today

DeletedUser61

And history repeats itself. TW1 started off pretty much same way. I remember the early days of TW1 seemed like a ghost town then one night work up to find that everyone else had discovered my secret :confused:

DeletedUser81

here I am, look at me, I am on the radio ,...... yeps it really is quite here

DeletedUser73

I just went to the International server and yes, they are much more active over there. I wonder if we can get a sticky over there letting people know that there are different forums for US and EN.

DeletedUser

That's a wonderful idea KANBAN. I know the Community Manager for International is sick at the moment, but when he's feeling better I will definitely ping him about that :).

DeletedUser73

Any word on getting that sticky over on EN server Zeltino?

DeletedUser81

..... probably not as the activity here has not increased at all

DeletedUser

I think that's the point. We need to direct US players here since google sends them to the England servers.

DeletedUser

Not yet. The CM for International is still not well at all :(. I have begun to cover for him so I will speak with my Lead to identify if I can do so.

DeletedUser

I wish I could do something about this. With the holidays and New Year everything tend to be slower than usual, but now that things have passed I think we should get more work done. I'll message some people and see if I can get somewhere. Sorry about that.

DeletedUser198

Im trying to get castle del monte forums active, gotta advertise to the tribes and get them on board. The contests help alot too