• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser238

I expect updates to see the damage dealt!
Launch them nukes!

i have plenty of them just have to position myself so they will be most effective. its like chess and so for I've only lost to abernon. ;)

"Alluded" You said everything but ban.... xD
aye its not saying it though ;) just said the mods thought i needed a vacation lol. its like how your parents may have put you in timeout. I've thanks for my time out. ;) helped me grow as a player.

DeletedUser

Morale of story.... a game without sitters/co-op and rules against multiaccounting = a bad mix...

DeletedUser238

Morale of story.... a game without sitters/co-op and rules against multiaccounting = a bad mix...
I couldn't agree more. I get why the rules are in place but this game is a game that needed these features to work before its release because the rules make it to where you get so big you eventually get so lost and you end up losing your life outside the game (if you had one) or you give up the game because you just can't take on the account alone anymore. we lack scripts, we lack all the stuff that helped us be big and still retain some sense of a life. I have owned an account with 6600 villages (roughly) and an account that had just 1600 (roughly) and i played them both solo which was difficult but i could only do that because the sitting was there and i had my scripts. without both i'll eventually get to the point where i will quit because i just got to big and couldn't handle the system set in place for this game. i'm not the only one who feels this way. i'd rather have co op (account sitting) over new worlds and the second village system) i think i speak for everyone on that. the war tracking and noble claims system would be nice to have as well. will give us something to allow us to become larger without the time commitment that being big requires for Tribal Wars 2.

DeletedUser

I dunno, scripts havent usually helped a game, i mean yea u managed 6000 cities... but did it add to the gameplay?

DeletedUser238

I dunno, scripts havent usually helped a game, i mean yea u managed 6000 cities... but did it add to the gameplay?

they helped me organize my massive account, they helped me snipe, they helped me farm on my smaller account, they helped me send resources from village to village to balance out my resources so i can properly utilize them for minting or building. they helped me mass produce troops so i didn't have to go into every village individually and they also save my build sets so they built the proper builds in the assigned villages. They helped me coordinate ops, etc. Scripts really did help in mid, and end game.

DeletedUser

I dunno, i think i like this game without those :D now if onlyy they finnished the core of it up

DeletedUser465

Co-op is out in beta, and will be available here once it's ready to go, which should be rather soon smurks.

DeletedUser238

Co-op is out in beta, and will be available here once it's ready to go, which should be rather soon smurks.

this just made me hopefully but i agree with death. it should have been ready when the game was released. You have no idea how many times people go red because they had to go on business or were deployed to bases..

I wouldn't mind Personal CoA again... gives a player personality over their account

DeletedUser385

So smurks basically all I hear about you and scripts is that you can't play well without scripts. Gotchya

DeletedUser238

So smurks basically all I hear about you and scripts is that you can't play well without scripts. Gotchya
lol never said that. I said they help with end game time saving.

here is a quick question. why does everyone feel the need to attack me on every subject lol? I mean i understand i make myself the jester for my own amusement but come on. I have no idea who you are mr none original name, so get off my balls. If you feel the need to jump on the bandwagon of haters i have feel free. I'll add you to the list of people ill troll in my spare time.

DeletedUser385

I would get off your balls but I am afraid I have no clue where they are.

DeletedUser

You hear a took this city and that city.... DID THEY MAKE YOU BLEED!
we made sure of this:
The 2 nukes were used are interesting tho. cost around 2M wood 1.7M Clay and 3M Iron not to mention 54 days to build!
So 4M Wood, 3.4M Clay, and 6M plus 54 days and all you get 3.5K points. Btw, one of your top five barely took that villa known that villa was new, no wall, I mean lvl 7 but com'n, and far away from our bases. 1 out of 6! yea this is victory to you :D way to go LEADER :oops: Oh sorry I forgot! you had no clue at that time :cool:
yea Deathcrystal, would you be proud to post this was you the attacker :rolleyes:

since im back on my account I will fill you in. The mods thought i should take a 5 day break due to some unsavory circumstances so i couldn't see what my tribe was doing. I'm now back and seeing everything. I see boots23 is in your tribe ( FVN) which we are at war with. Your complaint was we attacked some other tribe and then blabbered on about other things in the same message which we irrelevant to the set topic you had established yourself... you don't seem to realize the fact that all you're doing is sounding like a fool hmm?

when you learn how to talk to people I might come back to the table!

case and point:

You said that we attacked TPY (a tribe i personally had never heard of) you claimed two of my members attacked this said tribe and then asked for support in my forums (which they didn't). You directly addressed me, and this is what I've been responding to. I don't care what you think I'm talking about. I'll make it clearer for you if need be. you also said two of my members which you never told me who they both where. you just gave me a report with one of my members and a member of your tribe on it. thats not proof. that actually discredits your whole argument because they don't reside in a tribe called TPY. so either put up or shut up.

First, You'll see TPY's nukes sooner than you think :cool:.. I said two and proved one already I mean why I'd lie?! wait I thought you had fully access again LEADER :rolleyes:
I wish I could stay more and explain but WHY? as I said when you learn how to talk to people I might come back to the table! til then, Next time Im here I'll be holding reports :D

DeletedUser232

the time for talking has passed. either put up or shut up.

I choose put up.

OT. One of our players has gained around 1 million bash killing long range support that's landing in a village he took from UPC.

Last edited by a moderator: