• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser830

we made sure of this:
The 2 nukes were used are interesting tho. cost around 2M wood 1.7M Clay and 3M Iron not to mention 54 days to build!
So 4M Wood, 3.4M Clay, and 6M plus 54 days and all you get 3.5K points. Btw, one of your top five barely took that villa known that villa was new, no wall, I mean lvl 7 but com'n, and far away from our bases. 1 out of 6! yea this is victory to you :D way to go LEADER :oops: Oh sorry I forgot! you had no clue at that time :cool:
yea Deathcrystal, would you be proud to post this was you the attacker :rolleyes:

First, You'll see TPY's nukes sooner than you think :cool:.. I said two and proved one already I mean why I'd lie?! wait I thought you had fully access again LEADER :rolleyes:
I wish I could stay more and explain but WHY? as I said when you learn how to talk to people I might come back to the table! til then, Next time Im here I'll be holding reports :D
I am still so confused, who the heck is TPY?

You folks should probably check this out... I had a dream and it turned into this:

http://tinypic.com/r/28uinwx/8
I think that just made my night! LOL

DeletedUser734

Menson wins the trash talk war.

I don't think anyone can top that. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

DeletedUser825

Because it's all truth. The leadership of UPC was so atrocious I left and brought a few others out with me but then fell into the TLI trap. Then I left and thankfully it seems RMT captured my villages.

DeletedUser734

I'd agree with the former leadership of UPC. I almost went to war with them just because Grizbold was so crappy, but the new guy James actually has his shit together.

DeletedUser825

I was an honorable member and Grizbold said good riddance after I left. Thats why I got so many to come with me.

DeletedUser232

Because it's all truth. The leadership of UPC was so atrocious I left and brought a few others out with me but then fell into the TLI trap. Then I left and thankfully it seems RMT captured my villages.

You're welcome! ;)

OT. That DOES win the trash talk fight. Well played, Menson. I've always wanted to be portrayed as the all seeing eye of Mordor.

DeletedUser238

and I the ugly mofo holding odin cx oh odin... im coming for ya. side note: i like how abernon and myself were the only people named. the rest were like yeah and the tribes lol.

DeletedUser734

Excuse me? I believe my name came up thank you very much.

Edit: I think I got the message first, for the record. (Menson, can you confirm I got that vid first?)

DeletedUser238

Excuse me? I believe my name came up thank you very much.

Edit: I think I got the message first, for the record. (Menson, can you confirm I got that vid first?)

our skype chat got it first bud.

and your name came up when you asked to play with us and i told you to die in a fire lol

DeletedUser734

But I've already been invited to play with you guys, I think I'm up to 4 invites to join RMT and 1.5 invites to play with you in the new world lmao.

Regardless, my name is in the vid :p

DeletedUser238

But I've already been invited to play with you guys, I think I'm up to 4 invites to join RMT and 1.5 invites to play with you in the new world lmao.

aye i have no problem with that lol the vid was just for shits and giggles. :) but for real though.... go die cx

DeletedUser232

Join us, Cobr. UPC are bad men. They will burn your farm and sow your fields with salt. We can save you.
There. Now you're at five.

My name was in it more. Good fight. ;)

DeletedUser734

Lol, touche Abernon .

Either way I think that vid is the best thing to be posted to these forums. I can't wait for the sequel. I might need to send you guys Kymeria's messages to explain his character though.

DeletedUser238

Lol, touche Abernon .

Either way I think that vid is the best thing to be posted to these forums. I can't wait for the sequel. I might need to send you guys Kymeria's messages to explain his character though.

he's already threatened me plenty. i know his character.

DeletedUser734

DC: It's really hard to piss me off, but once you do I never forget ya.

Smurks: Wait, Kymeria has threatened you? Hahahahahahahahaha. He keeps threatening us with his "glorious alliance with TFE". Goddamn that dude is hilarious. By far the funniest player I've run into. The best/worst part is we're this far into the world and he still has no idea how to play. I almost feel bad for him, like at least if he joined a real tribe maybe someone would have taught him to play the game. He's clearly active enough, but no one taught him how to play.

Also, to smurks, I'm a little disappointed, I'm just a couple provinces over and here you are going for theone? Am I not the tastiest target in HB1? Come on man, you take me out and my tribe will crumble, why are you wasting your time with any of my other players?