• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can't easily find new posts in the in-game forum (2 problems)

DeletedUser

I like the way the in-game forum is currently set up, but I'm having trouble finding new posts. The icon at the bottom of the screen can jump all it wants, but the forum itself doesn't tell me where the new posts are.

Problem 1: If I have an unread post, I can't figure out which subforum it's in. If the subforum selection menu at least showed something like "DOM/TGC brag reports (2)" to tell me that there are 2 new posts, I think I'd be much happier. An icon would probably make it look more TW2-ish, though.

Problem 2: If an unread post is in a locked thread, there's no way to tell. I think the game just needs a separate icon to differentiate between locked threads and locked threads with new posts.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Thank you for the suggestions. I will definitely pass them to the developers. :)

DeletedUser

Manspider;n928 said:
I like the way the in-game forum is currently set up,

you're the only one, I don't know a single person that like the way the forum is set, up we communicate more by tribal wide mail, lol

DeletedUser

Haha, I can't keep adding suggestions and complaints without being positive once in a while. We use tribal mail much more than the forums, too.