• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Update 1.19

DeletedUser

Ohhh... a promised feature!!!! YAY i hope alot more are otw :D

DeletedUser465

lmao so many barbs will be born.
Any idea on the timer for them to turn?

DeletedUser406

If they have already been inactive 30 days I hope they just go barb immediately theres been a couple of villages that have had my name on them but morale has stopped me

DeletedUser449

So, whats the verdict? Has it been said for sure what will happen to in actives yet?

DeletedUser61

So, whats the verdict? Has it been said for sure what will happen to in actives yet?
For now inactives turning to barbarians is currently being test on .beta, if all goes as planned we hope to implemented this to the live servers very soon.

DeletedUser449

For now inactives turning to barbarians is currently being test on .beta, if all goes as planned we hope to implemented this to the live servers very soon.

That's not what the patch notes had lead us to believe. Very disappointed.

DeletedUser394

What is the deal with the limits on Barracks recruitment? I have a few villages under 3k that are defense villages that I only go to barracks 3 to build Sp/Sw till I have maxed farm/resources. Limiting players to only 15 troops just makes the Queue crazy long... Could these limits be bumped up, or even whipped for those of us who A) are experienced or B) have finished the tutorial. I suggest 10 - 50 - 100 - unlimited.

There should be some clarification in game that these limits are in place, as there is absolutely no in-game warning and not all players come to the forums.

DeletedUser

Experienced and the first thing you did wasn't barracks up???

DeletedUser394

Building a HQ to 23-25, then max Barracks, is the fastest build for troops, Saves nearly 3 Days on barracks, and extra 4-7 Days on troops depending on what your recruiting.

Basically it saves you a week on troop builds.

DeletedUser

i unlock rams by the time BP ends, than focus on fields/hq/warehouse/farm