• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

END GAME

DeletedUser465

They killed it long ago when they nobled every barb for miles. Nobody gives a damn anymore. Good job.

DeletedUser

I think they killed it when they took in WTF's biggest fighters XD

DeletedUser1260

Merging all of the tribes is never good to keep a world alive.

idol not here.

DeletedUser255

All worlds die. The only question is in how great the glory and how honourable the end.

DeletedUser465

They killed it long ago when they nobled every barb for miles. Nobody gives a damn anymore. Good job.

THAT was the end. Even I don't play there anymore. Turned myself barb. Which might I add, Ted Forrester LOVED eating my barbs up and telling his buddies he gobbled my villages up lmao

DeletedUser465

Omerta is basically a locust swarm and barbs are a local favorite

DeletedUser690

This whole don't noble barbs argument is nonsense. I understand wanting to leave them alone when all you have are people from your own tribe in an area, but leaving high level barbs in your province is basically inviting an enemy to come in and put up a church with zero resistance. So if you are going to sit and whine about nobling barbs and leave them around the whole game you are a noob and you want your villages nobled.

DeletedUser1260

Wait there is a way to keep those barbs protected if you think it through. In the beginning of the World A no one knew any better. The 51pt villages didn't change to barbs, like the new update in otherworlds will allow them to after 30 days.

And if you hold a pocket noble it is easy to take a barb back from an intruder. If you weren't here in the very beginning you would not understand what eating all the barbs did in making it hard for people to produce troops. Starving some out in your own tribe. In your rush to make points. Bigger is not better here with the morality penalty. So eating barbarians does nothing but bump your points fast so you are growing at a faster rate then the people you are fighting.

Plus with no troops there, how big and bad are you to take out a barb instead of a player?

You speak it is noobish, but all the people saying it have played since the American server openned and are veterans of this Version of Tribal Wars. We are Tribal Wars 2 veterans a different strategy set.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser690

Come to world 5 and see what happens when you leave barbs out...

DeletedUser690

Also arguing that taking barbs in enemy provinces isn't good strategy that's also laughable. As soon as you get a church you no longer need a pally to have 100 percent faith. Trying to attack a player head on when they have stacked villas and you only have 1 army at 100 percent faith is not the most intelligent move.

DeletedUser1260

Take out the enemy, why take out what you would need to farm for troop building. A squad can easily take an enemy village together, each with noble. In taking out anyone with coins you need to use team work anyway. Good practice for those hard to get targets. Barbarian just show you don't have the power to take out a real target.

And did you think of any way you can keep the barbs safe from being easily taken from you?

Anyone?

DeletedUser305

Taking out 1 barb in a province does not kill your farming ability, but allows you to kill the enemy once a church is established. If nothing else they have to take it from you and they lose a noble and a barb, so you can just do it again and take their farming ability away from them, but then if you max out the resources, you don't need to farm, just move them to where needed. Not to mention if you don't take all the barbs you don't get all the game achievements.

DeletedUser534

I agree half and half with this argument, personally, barbs do have a life span, but taking them is not the best choice, only when you reach a certain point is when taking them is fine, but you need to understand what's ok and what's not. Now taking ALL of the barbs is not smart and nobling barbs that do not put you at risk if they remained is not smart. It's really situational and depends on the location and the time in the game.

DeletedUser1260

Sq31 no, but the problem with that is then people see how easy it is to take them and it becomes a feast of barbs.

But can anyone think of a way that will keep them safe without taking them?

DeletedUser534

As for taking barbs with a large scale attack, generally, the barb is stacked to kingdom come and leveling up walls does not take that long (especially if the barb was a high point barb)

DeletedUser534

Sq31 no, but the problem with that is then people see how easy it is to take them and it becomes a feast of barbs.

But can anyone think of a way that will keep them safe without taking them?
There really is no way to keep a barb safe without taking them or losing a lot of troops.