• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

END GAME

DeletedUser1260

Actually there is a way Ian. It is radical and so out the box of the normal of take it to protect it. I think Sq31 may know what I am talking about.

It was introduced to him by a friend on World 4 I believe. I think that was the world.

Having a pocket noble to take it back is part of it, the other part is keep the farms knocked down so that churches are difficult to build in them

First thing we do when taking a barb to build a church is spy for that farm that is leveled just right. If that level is not there makes it hard to decide to take it.
Especially in a province filled with RED.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be nice if that worked and to some extent it does but if someone is determined to get in your province they will noble a barb and use coins to complete the process. Nobling barbs is a necessity rather than a luxury. Nobody who knows what they are doing wants to waste a noble on a barb because they take forever to build up to something usable. It slows your progress in the game because you can't cover as much ground and you can't conquer as many of those ready made 7k pt villages. The strategy of the game is evolving and those who don't see the advantage of protecting your provinces before you expand are destined to be rimmed and ridiculed.

DeletedUser534

Really, barbs are for when you reach end game and there no longer needed. Now nobling every barb us not a great choice, but nobling every barb in your province is pretty reasonable, epically if your alone in the province, but ya should war your tribes mates. As for the pocket noble and keeping the barbs down, if I have 7 barbs in one province I would legitimately would have to waste time and troops keeping them down and that's not the best choice if an invader pops one of my barbs and coins up his walls and farms.

DeletedUser1260

It don't take but a handful of cats and a few troops on a farming run to take care of it, not a big deal. Plus if I am correct and someone tell me if I am wrong I believe the number of non coiners in higher than the number of coiners on most worlds.

Plus I should have stated I am talking about not taking them when the world is still new and people need the extra resources. Now when they get the end game all figured out and have it instated. We have the quitters turning to barbs so the number of villages that will be worthy of a noble does go up. Plus it will help tribes to get the 51% they will need to own the provinces to trigger endgame without taking the barbs completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser534

Well, what I was stating is taking barbs late game is fine, taking barbs early game and mid game should be avoided unless someone invades into your area or your invading into someone's area, but generally that's mid game, you should never take barbs early game though.

DeletedUser465

Catapulting the farm down to nothing, along with the HQ is a perfect way to ensure someone doens't pop a church up anytime soon.

DeletedUser690

I'm sorry Duhjaded, but you have no idea what you are talking about. You really don't. Catting barbs and "keeping a noble on hand" doesn't work. You really think we weren't aware that catapults can knock farms down? I'd like to see you play. I can't imagine you would last long with your strategies. There are several problems first of all the farms constantly regen back to where they were so you will have to send cat runs out daily to all of your barbs to keep them trimmed which means at least two sets of cats per province which is a waste of farm space. Second if someone chapels in or crowns in it doesn't matter that you kept them trimmed. I'd love to see your noble you keep on hand take out 100k dt. The bottom line is once the world is developed you need to protect the whole province and that includes taking the barbs. So stop with your blah blah blah only noobs take barbs talk cuz you all sound like a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser

The barb doesnt build JUST the farm back up, it random build something so if you crush the farm, it won't be rebuilt as high once the barb reaches the 3500 ptsish

2nd- Love to see someone manage to get 100K defense troops in a barb they conquering well timed and without issues :D I would still take that on...

3rd- Yea chapels... but that can be done in a 51 pter for giggles.

DeletedUser690

Look on world 5. It's not that hard to do. And the barbs do randomly generate, but each barb generates a specific way and will regenerate buildings you cat down back to exactly what they were before you catted them down. IE if you have a lvl 25 farm in a barb and you cat it to level 1 in about 5 or 6 days it will be level 25 again.

DeletedUser

2nd- Love to see someone manage to get 100K defense troops in a barb they conquering well timed and without issues :D I would still take that on...

100 or even 200k into a barb they just conquered is reasonable. It's really not that hard to do when you have plenty of defensive villas. If you want to include help from a well ran tribe i'd say 500k within an hour is possible.

DeletedUser

Like i said i would love to see it happen :D I havent gotten myself that well timed yet xD

DeletedUser465

I completely agree with DC, as disgusting as that is. haha

You are looking at this in a way that will continue to justify your point. Yes barbs regen, however they will continue to build buildings in general not only a farm as you cat it down. a lvl 21-22 farm is needed for a church, that is a long time to get back up there, you definitely do not need to cat farms down daily. When was the last time you saw a farm go from 1 to 21 overnight?

DeletedUser465

I feel you just don't want to listen to our points, moreso. : /

DeletedUser690

If your points were valid they would be applicable in game. However as they are not applicable in game they are not valid.

DeletedUser465

If you feel they are NOT, then please feel free to EXPLAIN why you think they are not. That's what you are lacking. You can't just say, uh...no.

DeletedUser465

Then continue eating barbs to your hearts content. Justify it all you want lol
Just know, taking an enemy village and keeping barbs around is FAR more profitable

DeletedUser690

It's not worth continuing thing conversation with you. I'll just let all you continue with your "lolz taking barbs is noob" conversations.