• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

The one Yippie posted is pretty clearly worse...

I'm sorry I didn't go to the same school you did so Im not sure what kind of math they taught students there, but that math for sure was wrong.
lets have a class real quick here.

Cat costs
WOOD || CLAY || IRON
320 || 400 || 100 * each one by 506 we get
161,920 || 202,400 || 50,600

HC costs
WOOD || CLAY || IRON
200 || 150 || 600 * each one by 835 we get
167,000 || 123,250 || 501,000
Cat costs
320 || 400 || 100 * each one by 100 we get
32,000 || 40,000 || 10,000
Noble costs
40,000 || 50,000 || 50,000

Now, your assignment for next class, add these numbers together then get what is the total cost in both situation (hint, first situation has one factor)? once you find the total compare the two outputs and right down your conclusion.

Due date, Whenever Smurks comes to the frontline, or when we reach him.. whatever comes first :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser645

We're not basing our judgments off of provisions lost. We were basing it off the dumbest army sent... Just the cats definitely win that...

DeletedUser465

Yeah, resource wise, the HC group lost way more, But the solo Catapult team of 500 was the winner of most fail.

DeletedUser734

The target of the cats was a statue though... I feel like he just wanted to kill off his cats to get provisions back. He clearly didn't expect success there. Attacking with HC and cats on the other hand actually expected success.

Haven't you ever had a noble you wanted to relocate so just sent it at the enemy to screw with them?

DeletedUser830

Yeah I don't think that's it unfortunately

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    192.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    140.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    150.7 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser

red is a family tribe, and we have been informed that they have a thread in their forum called "I quit" lol... good on RMT( dark blue) for making people quit.

Well if the people would realized that the only true way to be defeated is to quit. Other wise you can only kill troops and take villages but can always rebuild.

DeletedUser238

Parkerf50 quit....Lol. Vermos took, like, 2 - 4 villages from him while he was in GOD, but certainly not enough that it was impossible to rebuild.

lol bull. he joined your tribe and i told you he sucked and you were like "we'll see" he then showed up in king kymaria's tribe for awhile at like 50k now he's MIA lol. so you tell me brother

DeletedUser232

lol bull. he joined your tribe and i told you he sucked and you were like "we'll see" he then showed up in king kymaria's tribe for awhile at like 50k now he's MIA lol. so you tell me brother
No, he quit. I can dig up the PM and forward it to you. He had just had a kid and said there wasn't any time to play. We started taking his villages and he popped back in for some reason and played off and on.

DeletedUser232

"Then I will just kill you and your tribe and your mother and your dog!!!!"

Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure that's a real Menson quote.
:D

DeletedUser465

Well if the people would realized that the only true way to be defeated is to quit. Other wise you can only kill troops and take villages but can always rebuild.

I disagree. I catapulted Kian's 2 villages down to below 200 daily...constantly farming and clearing...great way to introduce a leader of a tribe to a world. xD

Also...These video's are great. Love em

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser270

Well I have to say the video is the best thing I have seen on the forum for a while. Can't say I mind our part in it. Still watching, still waiting to see people actually live half way up to their boasts. ... and yes it still might get interesting, yawn..... ;-)

DeletedUser870

Hey, due to all the trash talk I figured I would get in on the shenanigans.

Nothing in this game is done overnight, no matter how much someone boasts, it will take determination and time!

Nice video james! It complemented Menson's video nicely. haha

DeletedUser

Hey, due to all the trash talk I figured I would get in on the shenanigans.

Nothing in this game is done overnight, no matter how much someone boasts, it will take determination and time!

Nice video james! It complemented Menson's video nicely. haha
I aim to please!