• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.22

DeletedUser61

Please utilize this thread to discuss Update 1.21. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser

Update 1.22***

Additional is 1.22 to come with a lower member cap?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that isnt a yes or a no XD

The picture shows a 40 member cap yet it was left out in the update list :D

DeletedUser238

so would I. it'd be nice to have. that and an actual noble claims system.

DeletedUser493

so there would be a tribe member cap of 40, right?. then what is going to happen w/the tribes that already have more than 40 members?

DeletedUser

so there would be a tribe member cap of 40, right?. then what is going to happen w/the tribes that already have more than 40 members?
I checked the beta worlds with this update, they still have a200 member cap (THat is displayed now) Someone is being evil with screenshots of the Alpha (mod) Worlds that have a cap of 40

DeletedUser

• "The Hospital will no longer be selectable as a target for your Catapults."
Awwww, what the heck is this, NATO-sanctioned warfare?!?! This is a medieval game, so targeting civilians and medics on the battlefield should get us higher marks!

DeletedUser255

It was never truly capable of being targeted, as I understand it, it was always intended like this, they are just fixing it.

DeletedUser270

It was never truly capable of being targeted, as I understand it, it was always intended like this, they are just fixing it.

The hospitals are worthless unless you are on the front lines. I have used cats on them to take their levels down on almost all worlds I have been on once an area is secure. It seems kind of pointless to make them safe from cats. Not sure what kind of thinking went into this.

DeletedUser238

The hospitals are worthless unless you are on the front lines. I have used cats on them to take their levels down on almost all worlds I have been on once an area is secure. It seems kind of pointless to make them safe from cats. Not sure what kind of thinking went into this.

they're boosting the beds in the hospital to about 1k in the near future.

DeletedUser465

Pulting Kian1980's hospital was probably the icing on the cake when I was keeping him down to nothing lol. I do approve of this change tho, 1k max with catapult immunity is something that is needed to help protect lowbies.