• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser734

Lol. My apologies. They said their Northern players were not attacking us, only their southern players. But this is false. Braund and his group have been attacking us. They are all NE.

I'm not trying to be rude with you, Cobr. You're a great guy. But people keep coming on here and straight make crap up. They have been trying to hit us, but are almost entirely getting stonewalled. Meanwhile, both TFE and RMT are focused on HB1. UPC is having incomings from almost no one and yet they are here bragging about recruiting a few players...

I have no idea how the north is going. But for all of the talk about our alliance going down and the north falling, none of you want to make mention of the south, which is getting pummeled. I think even you will admit to that. I mean, you have active players giving villages to the good UPC players so they can get help.

Well in their defense, I don't think all the One Tribe guys are aware how rough the south has been for us. I'd estimate we've eaten a few hundred nukes and lost a few dozen (36-48) active villages and way more inactive ones. There is no argument that we are winning the southern front, but it is worth noting that while you're winning the southern front, it hasn't been the big exciting morale booster victories we've had up north. Hence you get these forum posts.

DeletedUser

Smurks, what have you done other then prove Odin right, you are and always have been a cancer. And pound for pound, you are clueless. If you had any notion of teamwork you would understand how important those players are. Stick to World 8 and repeat TLI. Good luck.

DeletedUser238

Do you realize how that effects me being called that? No, of course you don't because i keep my life out of this game. You better watch what you say about people because you have no idea what they have dealt with in their life. I may be a Dbag but i don't directly insult people with things like that. The worst you'll get out of me is a fat insult. You and odin go way to far. WAY to far.

I also had no affiliation with TLI leadership, so I don't see how that is remotely worth mentioning. I was in TLI, I wasn't in any position of power in TLI. There is a difference.
Regardless, thanks for the support. (a#% hole.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have had my fair share of hardships, as have most people and your are fully aware that was a metaphor. So in good faith I will stick with DBAG.

Signed,
Sugar Bear Love Tribe

DeletedUser

I'll state it again since a couple folks think I actually care about this. I don't. :eek:

DeletedUser

Yes people keep making things up...my post is there for all to read ...what was said was "focus" as it relates to our attacks. Braund is attacking some RMT and TFE based on his position. You can twist it however you wish. The truth is, the tribe as a whole is not "FOCUSED" on RMT...there day will come later.

DeletedUser

at any rate this thread is filled with mis-representations ...probably on both sides. So RMT and TFE are winning the war they started and The One Tribe is losing ground daily. I certainly hope they get the map colors straight soon and the village numbers and points. Sure is confusing to see our numbers go up much faster than they can claim inactives.

I will say this, we do not recruit for the purpose of conquest. We are usually already pouring the coils to the people who come into the tribe. We accept them so the map does not die. Both your tribes have made it your point and purpose to RIM players...well all that does is drive them to a new world and off this world. It is that core strategy that has helped us thrive and why players leave you. That strategy, in time makes for poor leadership. When you decide to kill everything in your path, negotiate with none. Destroy the weak especially....eventually your players realize your game plan is flawed. Thus we have close to 300 loyal players and you have a fraction of that that are loyal to survival. We help and encourage them to do just that but as a team.

DeletedUser

at any rate this thread is filled with mis-representations ...probably on both sides. So RMT and TFE are winning the war they started and The One Tribe is losing ground daily. I certainly hope they get the map colors straight soon and the village numbers and points. Sure is confusing to see our numbers go up much faster than they can claim inactives.

I will say this, we do not recruit for the purpose of conquest. We are usually already pouring the coils to the people who come into the tribe. We accept them so the map does not die. Both your tribes have made it your point and purpose to RIM players...well all that does is drive them to a new world and off this world. It is that core strategy that has helped us thrive and why players leave you. That strategy, in time makes for poor leadership. When you decide to kill everything in your path, negotiate with none. Destroy the weak especially....eventually your players realize your game plan is flawed. Thus we have close to 300 loyal players and you have a fraction of that that are loyal to survival. We help and encourage them to do just that but as a team.

LOL

DeletedUser734

Smurks, while I can respect you've had hardships, you DID call a dude with brain damage from his military service retarded...

DeletedUser238

Smurks, while I can respect you've had hardships, you DID call a dude with brain damage from his military service retarded...

tnt commanded respect from me because he fought in a military that wasn't even from my country and threw insults my way thereafter. he seemed like an arrogant vet that didn't know much. I should have chose my words more carefully, so for that i am in the wrong. When im being insulted my Germany blood boils and i type things without thinking. I suppose that sounds like an excuse which i guess it is. Anyway I'm done posting here. Get back on topic guys.

DeletedUser734

As I recall you insulted him before knowing, he was furious for same reasons you'd be furious about cancer related trolling and it all just degenerated from there.

But, back to the main topic, how many players have left TFE now? I feel like it's more than two.

DeletedUser

4275291.jpg

DeletedUser232

So RMT and TFE are winning the war they started and The One Tribe is losing ground daily. I certainly hope they get the map colors straight soon and the village numbers and points.
I will say this, we do not recruit for the purpose of conquest. We are usually already pouring the coils to the people who come into the tribe. We accept them so the map does not die. Both your tribes have made it your point and purpose to RIM players.... It is that core strategy that has helped us thrive and why players leave you. That strategy, in time makes for poor leadership.

No one is fighting the One Tribe. We are all focused on HB1. We cannot make progress where we do not attack. If you want to talk about things that matter, let's talk bash...We (RMT) have more offensive bash than FVN and UPC combined. That is 65 players vs 202. Which implies it is not us who is busy taking inactives, eh?

Your strategy is fine. If you want to win a game of tribal wars by recruiting the world, you are welcome to try. It's a valid strategy. We do not want to, though. Neither do we go out of our way to rim players. We have never even vowed to, though I hear UPC boasted about how they were going to rim Jhupka. I believe he is still waiting on that. No one has left RMT. Though a few HB1 players left HB1 to join us. I'm guessing you're not going to acknowledge that, though. You love to claim their victories, but not their defeats. Is that because you feel guilty that one of your leaders screwed them into this war?

DeletedUser555

No worries Menson. I have fought plenty, and soon enough I will bring the fight to you. I have no problems traveling across the map to fight whoever. Great work with TFE by the way. At this rate you'll be asking CoBr, again, to join HB1 any day now.

DeletedUser232

No worries Menson. I have fought plenty, and soon enough I will bring the fight to you. I have no problems traveling across the map to fight whoever. Great work with TFE by the way. At this rate you'll be asking CoBr, again, to join HB1 any day now.
It's not like UPC has asked Cobr and crew to join...Right? LOL.