• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Account sitting / multi account

DeletedUser720

where are the rules on account sitting and multi account?

DeletedUser645

Account sitting/multi-accounting is against the game rules, and can result in a ban.

1. One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each player may only have access to one account per world with its corresponding password. Logging into another player's account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic in-game. Each world account may have one primary user and up to two coop players. Please be aware that a player who is invited to play on your account has complete control over your account's actions. You are responsible for the actions your Coop partners undertake. Items and packages bought or used while playing in another account will modify the original owner's inventory, not your own.
Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

We are however in the test process of the co-op feature, and it should hopefully be released in the near future. That will give players an option to legally co-play. Until then, it is still against the rules.

DeletedUser392

what kind of proof do you need if you suspect someoe has multiple accounts and is feeding thier main

DeletedUser392

also,,,is it legal per say if a friend is feeding another plaeyer resources with no intention of really playing the game but realy just helping his friend,,,,who gets in trouble for that...i have suspicions on that as well. other worlds have been ruined because of this and its really getting frustrating

DeletedUser255

If you suspect a player is running multiple accounts, then please send a ticket to support naming the accounts you suspect for us to investigate.

Accounts not being played for their own benefit are push accounts, if you suspect an instance of this we would also be happy to investigate.

DeletedUser897

No tigers your just mad that drew and russ are rimming you... I know they are two diffrent players on 2 diffrent accounts. You should probably stop crying about being upset that you broke your wallet.... Sad day indeed.

DeletedUser392

my wallet is just fine you dont know me and you certainly dont know what i do for a living and actually you have no idea who im talking about raith,,,,drew and russ,,,im not talking about them, i dont even know who russ is,,,and quiting and rimming are two totally different things. drew is lucky that i quit becuase he sent defense to attack me with his 1000 axemen that were all destroyed and i lost nothing. they can have those villages, world 8 is messed up, most likely because of you, but whose to say. so i say again, keep your jealous angry rants to yourself, nobody cares what you think i certainly dont,,,as a matter of fact im about to go swimming and lay in the sun while getting paid to work from home. :) i may even have a few drinks and have a couple REAL women over to hang out with. cheers

moderator,,,at what time does harrasement come into play? or do i need to have another phone call with innogames?

DeletedUser465

Doesn't the coplay function support 2 "Multi's" Now, or as it was worded, your "brother" and "sister" can now play as well and supports everything you used to not be able to do before? I think I saw it on cool's post for it when it was finally released

DeletedUser465

The answer to your question if they are both using the Coop feature (listed), then it will be allowed to attack/support/send resources. In reality you guys wanted many of these changes, this is our way of telling you that we are hearing what you are saying so enjoy and have fun :)
This