• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

DeletedUser897

Hows my rim buddy no tigers doing over their spending all his crowns?

DeletedUser392

Saw a TLI post. Wondered how many posts in I would be mentioned. The answer is 3. There is no TLI. Not since I left. Anything branded as such is just a cheap knock off of what I created in W3. Angels of Death is what TLI would have been had Baskee not left and I had legitimate leaders with me and not Kane and Mama.

you left tli because your big hitters like jaqdtiger were getting schooled by the tribes you stabbed in the back lol. you have no end game or domination to your name because you quite when things get tough, every world since world 3 you get attacked by everyone because your name is synonomous with backstabbing, and multi accounting and then you leave your team out to dry. even those dedicated to you left you and joined other tribes. but hey, you cant have a jagdtiger on your tribe every world, but maybe you should so people can take him out in a week and make your tribe run from you.

DeletedUser392

Seeing as the leadership of eek never made EEK passed US2, those where just members keeping the name. Closest thing to EEK since Us2 is probably AoD which is the combination of some EEK and half of TLI
Additionally EEK outlasted TLI on US1, and outright killed them on US2.

yeah but since US2 EEK and celeste sky have been subject to mercilous attacks due to thier behavoirs on earlier severs, i was a member of EEK on US2 and i was embarrassed at the tactics and sad that nobody saw the reason EEK was getting destroyed was they couldnt evolve in their tactics. you do the same thing every attack on every world and people figure it out. i mean, sending 100 fakes with every attack jsut gives people confidence and they dont have to worry. evolution is the key to the game. and celeste sky acting like GOD just doesnt work, you need a council of people making decisions , not one person dictating what everyone should do, has never worked and will never work. Every tribe i see people bashing like eek, tli even as recent as the chosen ones, thats the case, it just doesnt work. you need team buy in and everyone needs a voice.

DeletedUser

yeah but since US2 EEK and celeste sky have been subject to mercilous attacks due to thier behavoirs on earlier severs, i was a member of EEK on US2 and i was embarrassed at the tactics and sad that nobody saw the reason EEK was getting destroyed was they couldnt evolve in their tactics. you do the same thing every attack on every world and people figure it out. i mean, sending 100 fakes with every attack jsut gives people confidence and they dont have to worry. evolution is the key to the game. and celeste sky acting like GOD just doesnt work, you need a council of people making decisions , not one person dictating what everyone should do, has never worked and will never work. Every tribe i see people bashing like eek, tli even as recent as the chosen ones, thats the case, it just doesnt work. you need team buy in and everyone needs a voice.
A) As leader of EEK... who the eff are you?
B) Why was sky lumped in with that?
C) Additionally.... you clearly dunno what you talking about, as i pretty much gave everyone free range to do what they want.

DeletedUser534

Why don't we stop talking about TLI and let them die off.

DeletedUser645

Friendly reminder to keep the thread on the topic of TLI.

DeletedUser491

Friendly reminder to keep the thread on the topic of TLI.
it is...in a way
This banter is between other tribes that had some form of history with TLI whether it is tribes that grew from TLI, the reason TLI fell, why TLI was great for a time (IMO *cough* still is *cough*), and finally where TLI will be going in the future if at all
so yeah there is alot of arguments from former TLI, Current TLI and outsiders of TLI it all revolves around the topic in some way or another....
But if you wish it to be more specific i guess we could make a thread titled "TLI Banter and Criticism" (or something similar)

DeletedUser

My TLI sense was tingling had to come comment. PAPA BEAR be winning world 7. I miss jagdtiger :( was a good dude. Oh FYI I never have multiaccounted. I have been reported for it countless times mods can feel free to chime in if they like.

DeletedUser

There will never be another TLI in anything but name. I made TLI. Now "we" have made AoD. We will win W7 then join another world and win there.

DeletedUser392

A) As leader of EEK... who the eff are you?
B) Why was sky lumped in with that?
C) Additionally.... you clearly dunno what you talking about, as i pretty much gave everyone free range to do what they want.

lol

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Personally I left TLI because I saw a better option for myself in BnB. They were just the tribe I liked. I was in TLI for the big title at the time, not knowing any of this history. I left TLI for a better player option and mind you, wasn't giving any info away or even spying TLI members, and then they branded me as a traitor. Then in W7 Block came to when when I owned AoL and gave me a better option for my students and me, so I took it. Looking back it was a great decision, because TLI/UGW/TWS is dead and I am loving W7.