• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 10 Commentary

• Thread starter DeletedUser1260
  • Start date

DeletedUser

map_www_us9_154ed6e6035660745ab3e386228949bd_14435503455785.png

Next is top 5 BP Tribes and following that is top 5 BP Players following that is Top 5 Point Players...

Top 5 BP Tribes.JPG

Top 5 BP players.JPG

Top 5 Point Players.JPG
I just realized that the pics above are not in fact the "Top 5 BP etc" but is the Top 5 Tribes/players BP....I didn't realize that the filter wouldn't change the layout just changed to BP instead of Points...which could stand to be fixed in my opinion....I however will not be changing the pics and posting 5 individual pics of the top 5 BP tribes/players etc etc as that's a bit annoying and time consuming and it will change anyways...

I didn't add a pic of the top 5 Tribes Points as I could generally care less about points...though I did suck it up and add the top 5 point players since I think someone asked for that a while ago...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On the top 5 tribes BP, I wish is showed number of members. It would make TFR and IMP look soooo much better :)

DeletedUser

On the top 5 tribes BP, I wish is showed number of members. It would make TFR and IMP look soooo much better :)
Very true...I suppose that could be a reason to add this
Top 5 Tribes Points.JPG

DeletedUser

Moose did it.......yup, just sorta rolls off the keyboard so nicely :p

DeletedUser

Suuuuuuure... post the top 5 before the rankings update... No respect... I get no respect! Having a player in the top 5 with 15k BP is just... embarrassing.

DeletedUser534

I think at this point we can brag being one of the best tribes on the server next to prob RaD and IMP. :p