• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Knowledge on tribes?

DeletedUser491

So I see Martial Law which was a premade...
TLC who conquered W5....
SOY another tribe via forum
but anyone know anything on any of the others???
I am guessing Crusaders to be a Newb MRT tribe....but i could be wrong

DeletedUser

So I see Martial Law which was a premade...
TLC who conquered W5....
SOY another tribe via forum
but anyone know anything on any of the others???
I am guessing Crusaders to be a Newb MRT tribe....but i could be wrong

SLE from usW9 is here as well, same founders name, so looks legit.
TFS looks familiar but I can't remember where I saw it at...
And WAL also is a familiar tag but again can't recall where I remember it from or if it was for any good reason lol

DeletedUser491

yeah TFS really looks familiar i just can't put my finger on it...

DeletedUser

Well, you see, it's a tribe, and people join it. We have tribe skills, and a leader, and officers.

I know. It's too good to be true.
But it's the truth!
You tell me NOTHING! *slams fist on table* (lol)

Anyways why did you have to go and make TLC on w10 KLuv?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Well, you see, it's a tribe, and people join it. We have tribe skills, and a leader, and officers.

I know. It's too good to be true.
But it's the truth!
I don't have time for games. Is your tribe organized, MRT, how is it built, what is your background?

DeletedUser

Cause we are finishing up W5 and i feel like crushing more peeps

Fair enough *Thumbs Up*

I don't have time for games. Is your tribe organized, MRT, how is it built, what is your background?

Good question I'm also curious to know these things...
And did you join W10 Moose cause I didn't see you in rankings?

DeletedUser

We have OMI biggest MRT tribe in usW9 here in usW10 same founder/leader Maestro1

We have WAT from usW8 here, looks like a good tribe (in usW8) with Gayfish The First as Founder/Leader

We have OMG first glace would make you thing they are from usW8 except that they are being led by yes two players who are on that server except ones a 158 point player and the other got 0 points...so either ex leaders of OMG or from a different server or trying to use the tribes name to get members maybe, I don't know and don't really care. (lol)

There is another SoA but there is one in every server, I feel like I need to say that yes a tribe is named SoA on almost every server but that doesn't mean it's ran by the same players....just a popular name I suppose...

And again I keep looking at TFS thinking that I know that name somewhere.....

DeletedUser491

Dang....RoT is here well there goes all the fun
No one would understand unless you were from W5

DeletedUser1083

"IIIIIITTTTSSSSSS JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN CENA!" - Nameless

I/We don't have time for games either. We're here to do what we choose, how we choose to do so, and for whatever reason we choose to do it. If you stand with us, great. If not, oh well. If we're believed to be the underdogs, so be it. I'll take the publicity, and the added pressures.

“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, not so good when people obey and acclaim him, worse when they despise him. But of a good leader who talks little when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: We did it ourselves.” – Lao-Tzu

DeletedUser1092

Co-Founder and General of The Squiggly Squiggleson Tribe here :)

DeletedUser1024

Hi, I'm the founder of Soul Eaters. I hope to see a lot of tough battles on this world.

DeletedUser1092

Why would you want tough battles anyways? Peace is much better..for a while.

DeletedUser

Why would you want tough battles anyways? Peace is much better..for a while.

Hiss hiss boooo lol
No peace! Give me blood! Blood and bones, I want the walls to be painted with it, and the fields tainted with the blood of my enemies....I dunno...TW2 is pretty cool... (fifty points for whoever gets that joke)

Back On Topic, it appears the MRT's are going to instead of having 1 tribe with 200 members, they are now going to use 8 tribes of 25 members each or worse 10 tribes of 20 members each lol