• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Invite a friend"

DeletedUser

I find the phantom village labeled "Invite a friend" which hops around my province to be irrationally annoying. I don't have many friends; fewer who would be interested in joining this game.

If I did invite a friend and they stayed for the requisite 200 points, would this phantom village finally disappear for good, or will it keep hopping around, nagging me all the time?

Is there any mechanism in the game which makes it finally disappear after some period of time (or point acquisition) even if I never invite someone?

DeletedUser1092

The ghost village will continue to pop up even after inviting a friend. I invited a friend and it popped up in a different location. And as far as I've seen, there is no way to get rid of it. And as you asked, hopefully after a while it just goes away.

DeletedUser

Noticed that the system is rather broken as well, I invited a friend and it wouldn't even let them select my world; I had to send the invite 3-5 times before it worked and they got on the correct world...
Also every time they tried to get onto my world or any world it would say that the world is "full". Which is quite a joke considering that the world had only just started.