• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Knowledge on tribes?

DeletedUser1092

Hiss hiss boooo lol
No peace! Give me blood! Blood and bones, I want the walls to be painted with it, and the fields tainted with the blood of my enemies....I dunno...TW2 is pretty cool... (fifty points for whoever gets that joke)

Back On Topic, it appears the MRT's are going to instead of having 1 tribe with 200 members, they are now going to use 8 tribes of 25 members each or worse 10 tribes of 20 members each lol

That always makes a mess of things. Imagine trying to discuss diplomacy with them...how chaotic that would be. 2 tribes is okay. But anything over like...3 is just too much.

DeletedUser1092

Also, anything on bcw? New tribe or have they been seen before?

DeletedUser1094

Greetings everyone :) New to forums...not new to the game though. I am Dragon of The Benchwarmers (BCW). We may be operating under a new name but we are comprised of seasoned players. Sam, one of my co-leaders, has been playing for many years and in many worlds. Avalon and I are from US W6, Northmen tribe. The majority of our members are Northmen from W6 as well and the others are OMG from W8.

-Dragon

DeletedUser1096

Hey guys I recently changed the region how are you doing ?

DeletedUser1092

What's the general aggression level of these tribes? As the general of SQG i would like to know who i should worry about fighting early on. Especially since we are still a small tribe.

DeletedUser

Leader of Zero End here. :) Used to play TW1 back in the day, new to TW2.

DeletedUser

We have OMI biggest MRT tribe in usW9 here in usW10 same founder/leader Maestro1

We have WAT from usW8 here, looks like a good tribe (in usW8) with Gayfish The First as Founder/Leader

We have OMG first glace would make you thing they are from usW8 except that they are being led by yes two players who are on that server except ones a 158 point player and the other got 0 points...so either ex leaders of OMG or from a different server or trying to use the tribes name to get members maybe, I don't know and don't really care. (lol)

There is another SoA but there is one in every server, I feel like I need to say that yes a tribe is named SoA on almost every server but that doesn't mean it's ran by the same players....just a popular name I suppose...

And again I keep looking at TFS thinking that I know that name somewhere.....
lol Maestro1, I rimmed him in the first month on G, he is leading a tribe now? Hope he learned a lot.
I like how RoT gets no love here = (
O_O anyone?

DeletedUser

lol Maestro1, I rimmed him in the first month on G, he is leading a tribe now? Hope he learned a lot.
I like how RoT gets no love here = (
O_O anyone?

Sorry don't know anything about ROT....KLuv appears to though....
If you have any info to share on the matter by all means feel free to add it though....

DeletedUser

Aren't several of ROT's members from DAM on world 5?

If so they will have an aggressive main core, but go for some tactical mergers. You will have a small number that actually do things in the tribe (the core mostly), and then the rest that are usually completely protected just point whore.

Not saying DAM is a bad tribe on world 5, just that they have many individuals who haven't really done much for their tribe.

I would however like to see another O_O from world 5. They were good guys D:.

DeletedUser

If so they will have an aggressive main core, but go for some tactical mergers. You will have a small number that actually do things in the tribe (the core mostly), and then the rest that are usually completely protected just point whore.

Not saying DAM is a bad tribe on world 5, just that they have many individuals who haven't really done much for their tribe.

Never liked having point whores around in my tribes, always makes me itchy to get my cannibal nature on and eat me some supposed "teammates"....all in all I hate dead weight, I see a member not doing anything and I want to tear them down to the ground myself let alone the enemy lol I swear I'm a nice guy :D

DeletedUser491

*cough* RoT is O_O original name for those who don't know... *cough*
and not only did alot of them come over but some of big players from other worlds have joined them....

DeletedUser

*cough* RoT is O_O original name for those who don't know... *cough*
and not only did alot of them come over but some of big players from other worlds have joined them....

Nope I didn't know!
When I first encountered them on world 5, was around 300k points doing a merger with Legion (Legion merged into them). I guess the name change was already done before then.
That being said though, I never said they were a bad tribe :p. And I know LordofDestruction is good player :O. It will be interesting to say the least to see how things go in the world, with so many contenders :D.
What I'm hoping to see here is less hugs and less mass recruiting than previous worlds. Would be nice to see tribes capping out at 70 members without acad tribes and whatnot and making the world a true competition.

DeletedUser491

Nope I didn't know!
When I first encountered them on world 5, was around 300k points doing a merger with Legion (Legion merged into them). I guess the name change was already done before then.
That being said though, I never said they were a bad tribe :p. And I know LordofDestruction is good player :O. It will be interesting to say the least to see how things go in the world, with so many contenders :D.
What I'm hoping to see here is less hugs and less mass recruiting than previous worlds. Would be nice to see tribes capping out at 70 members without acad tribes and whatnot and making the world a true competition.
can i get a hallelujah !!!