• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Knowledge on tribes?

DeletedUser1104

My first foray into leadership and it's against what appears to be an immense amount of talent and tribal powerhouses. Well, best of luck and here's to hoping we can at least stay on our feet for a little while :)

DeletedUser1083

My first foray into leadership and it's against what appears to be an immense amount of talent and tribal powerhouses. Well, best of luck and here's to hoping we can at least stay on our feet for a little while :)

Seems we're in the same boat. TW-wise, anyways. LOL.

DeletedUser534

Hey everybody! I'm excited to see this world progress and we have a lot of new faces showing up on the forums! :D

DeletedUser491

so i seen alot of CHN players just quit.....is that tribe done for? or?

DeletedUser1083

I can't speak for them, but I know there either is or was a good bit of instability going on over there right now.

DeletedUser

I think they got butthurt because I told them I wasn't going to send a support that was 1 1/2 days away 2 weeks ago or so. When the attack arrived in 3 hours. Lmfao.

DeletedUser198

Hey all!

So The Commission (DON) is a new tribe to Juval! We are formerly The Triads from Castle Del Monte if any of you remember us! That world was a lot of fun, and there were many top tribes constantly battling, and I would like to have that happen again! So as of yesterday, The Commission was formed. I am the original leader of the tribe on W3 and would love to restore former glory.

If you were a member of The Triads, please shoot me a message, I would love to reconnect! If you were an enemy of ours, well hopefully this is your chance to jump ON the train before it hits you!

Best of luck to all,
If you ever need anything feel free to contact me in game

-bigpapasmurf6