• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAP...

DeletedUser897

Looks like tank and I are about to encircle a nice chunk of ROI
Well if you loot at the map down by my main area in the south and look at the one before it you will see some scrubs hopped ship from omg to roi because of the mere fact that me and war came closer towards them:)))) LMFAO

DeletedUser

Did OMG just collapse, or did they merge with ROI, anyone know?

DeletedUser

Ahh, thats who AOP are. I can't remember why, but I noticed them for some reason the other day. Thanks.

DeletedUser1122

Looks like tank and I are about to encircle a nice chunk of ROI
But your still the same people. When threatened you ran to the biggest force you could find. You didn't stand your ground and fight, you left your current tribe and joined another out of fear.

I make no unfounded statement that WAT is not a great tribe. I have seen firsthand what you can achieve. Some may think I am talking smack when I write them, but I am not. I know your an awesome force to be reckoned with, And to be honest I respect WAT for their achievements. In real life I am no mans whipping boy, and I will not bow to one in a game. It is beyond me how so many can just flee instead of fight. I may very well be destroyed and be sent to the rim, but you fight. You die right where you stand, fighting, not cowering under another's protection.

This post is not a dis. I am not calling you out. I am only speaking my mind.

You fight, and if you lose you die. That is war, and this is a war game..........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

But your still the same people. When threatened you ran to the biggest force you could find. You didn't stand your ground and fight, you left your current tribe and joined another out of fear.

I make no unfounded statement that WAT is not a great tribe. I have seen firsthand what you can achieve. Some may think I am talking smack when I write them, but I am not. I know your an awesome force to be reckoned with, And to be honest I respect WAT for their achievements. I will not bow to one in a game. It is beyond me how so many can just flee instead of fight. I may very well be destroyed and be sent to the rim, but you fight. You die right where you stand, fighting, not cowering under another's protection.

This post is not a dis. I am not calling you out. I am only speaking my mind.

You fight, and if you lose you die. That is war, and this is a war game..........
Pretty sure paul and tank came to us when malice fell apart... I am sorry you went the wrong direction unlike them... And If I recall we were rank 4 back then so certainly not the biggest... Still not the biggest but thats fine our bp makes up for it:)

DeletedUser1122

Pretty sure paul and tank came to us when malice fell apart... I am sorry you went the wrong direction unlike them... And If I recall we were rank 4 back then so certainly not the biggest... Still not the biggest but thats fine our bp makes up for it:)
What do you mean: "I am sorry you went the wrong direction unlike them". I wasn't part of Malice. I was in NRN but I didn't trust the leadership.

I should have said "powerful" not "biggest". As far as bp you get them even if you do not take the village. I'am sure Watufaka grew in bp by attacking Kijkduin, but the city still stands, and at what cost? I lost a total of 246 troops in the 8 attacks sent against it, and I am thankful, because it was just enough to upgrade my Nimrod's Longbow. However, all the troops the we killed go to our bp.

DeletedUser897

What do you mean: "I am sorry you went the wrong direction unlike them". I wasn't part of Malice. I was in NRN but I didn't trust the leadership.

I should have said "powerful" not "biggest". As far as bp you get them even if you do not take the village. I'am sure Watufaka grew in bp by attacking Kijkduin, but the city still stands, and at what cost? I lost a total of 246 troops in the 8 attacks sent against it, and I am thankful, because it was just enough to upgrade my Nimrod's Longbow. However, all the troops the we killed go to our bp.
Bp shows if an account if active or barb nobling like a scrub... Also shows you know we aren't being farmed by the world we are farming the world and eating it:)

Being as you were in nrn I have eaten plenty of your friends:)

DeletedUser1122

I left NRN.... no love lost. Eat away.;)

The thing I am asking is that because I have a high defensive bp I am considered inactive? I don't think that is a fair assessment. I have a huge WAT force at my door and I have meet them every time in force. I have lost a city, yes, but that was after 2 days constant assault from 7 members totaling over 260 attacks. How is that inactive? How do you consider that an inactive player? I had to stay awake for 2 days and shift troops around to intercept what attacks I could, and at the same time shift resources to rebuild walls, and spies while under constant attack. I simply do not have the time to attack multiple villages and gain offensive bp. I have been forced to defend myself, so I do.

DeletedUser897

The thing I am asking is that because I have a high defensive bp I am considered inactive? I don't think that is a fair assessment. I have a huge WAT force at my door and I have meet them every time in force. I have lost a city, yes, but that was after 2 days constant assault from 7 members totaling over 260 attacks. How is that inactive? How do you consider that an inactive player? I had to stay awake for 2 days and shift troops around to intercept what attacks I could, and at the same time shift resources to rebuild walls, and spies while under constant attack. I simply do not have the time to attack multiple villages and gain offensive bp. I have been forced to defend myself, so I do.
Bp in general shows activity... I never said your inactive because you have dbp but that makes you a farm 9 times out 10. I mean if you wanna take this up in game I can come say high.

DeletedUser1122

I mean if you wanna take this up in game I can come say high.
Beer is in the fridge. Make sure your troops wipe their feet on the way out.:)

I don't know if that was a threat or not, but I don't take it to heart. This is a game. Taking threats too seriously in a game is like being scared to play checkers because you might lose. Or being too scared to play Nintendo because someone else might be better. If you want to come say hi, by all means, have fun. I will meet you at the door with all the force I can muster, and defend myself to the best of my ability. This is a fighting game after all.

DeletedUser897

Beer is in the fridge. Make sure your troops wipe their feet on the way out.:)

I don't know if that was a threat or not, but I don't take it to heart. This is a game. Taking threats too seriously in a game is like being scared to play checkers because you might lose. Or being too scared to play Nintendo because someone else might be better. If you want to come say hi, by all means, have fun. I will meet you at the door with all the force I can muster, and defend myself to the best of my ability. This is a fighting game after all.
Well unfortunatly I can't come play as morale would just be a waste of my nukes... But thats the reason your still around just so you know most of us are rather larger and people under 50k points just rip our troops because of morale:)

DeletedUser1122

Ok. Lucky me then.

I'm not picking a fight here. Just talking. But I'm not going to be cowed down either. I have quite a few big players in my prov. TCO, and Yukio among them. They are going to hit me again. You can rest assured they will not leave me be. King Swagger sent a couple of good nukes at me also. I lost 3.0 because of his nukes. Point is you guys are a challenge. It's fun, and I see no reason to be arrogant with you guys.I was honestly impressed with how coordinated the attacks were. Not at all random. It took tons of defense, and hard work to defend myself. Again, I am not talking smack, but I think simply by talking at all, I am causing offense. Because I will not shut my mouth and bow down.

DeletedUser

Morale is so annoying. I wish they could find a way to adjust it for warfare scenarios rather than a blanket safety net.

DeletedUser1011

Don.t worry about wat Just do what my guys do and watch them kill of there troops just trying to take one city lol

DeletedUser897

Don.t worry about wat Just do what my guys do and watch them kill of there troops just trying to take one city lol
LOL watch us noble the world pal ohh wait you have been:) we have rimmed many players and hell if I remember correctly we rimmed a guy who joined us and then left and joined omg because we were to far away to support him lol he had over 100k points and gayfish did this by himself.... I don't think ive ever lost all my troops going for 1 village because im not dumb... Launch nukes find the weak spot send train:) Plus when you have tons of nukes to spare it doesn't phase you im sure to you 1 nuke dying is a big deal lel.

DeletedUser238

if you'd like I could plan an op against you. Regardless, if you hold inquiries about WAT and our recruitment of Pual (Valhalla) then message me. Paul is my friend and I personally watch his account and he has done no running. He has also been nothing but help to the tribe so I'd gladly ask you to rethink your strategy. He was alone and we told him he was on his own in his location for a majority of the time. That has now since changed.

happy hunting and I suggest flying under the radar and not begging for our attention because you will then end up like nTa who also begged for our attention.

troops are nothing more then means for conquering. we hold no attachment to their numbers. we can easily replace them just as you're easily replaced.

DeletedUser1122

if you'd like I could plan an op against you. Regardless, if you hold inquiries about WAT and our recruitment of Pual (Valhalla) then message me. Paul is my friend and I personally watch his account and he has done no running. He has also been nothing but help to the tribe so I'd gladly ask you to rethink your strategy. He was alone and we told him he was on his own in his location for a majority of the time. That has now since changed.

I have no Idea what your talking about. I never brought up Valhalla. And what strategy are you talking about? I simply engage in a friendly conversation about being forced into a defense stance, and I do not consider it being inactive.

happy hunting and I suggest flying under the radar and not begging for our attention because you will then end up like nTa who also begged for our attention.

I am not begging for anyone's attention. I came here, to an open forum, to discuss the game with other players. I am not bad mouthing anyone. I am not acting like some head honcho that can destroy all that stands before me. I even give WAT credit for the attacks that came against me. Why is everyone threatening to attack me for simply speaking in a civilized manor? It's just a game. If you destroy me I will still continue on living. I have no doubt your more powerful than me, and may very well wipe me off the map. Now what? Can we speak about the game and discuss things or does it constantly have to be a pissing match? I am sorry if I offend you, but it is just a game. There is nothing to fear except losing bytes on a computer screen. It's a game.....

DeletedUser1031

LOL, me run, you mean towards the fight near the core where there are some real opponents. I have full faith in Yukio, TCO, and the other members of WAT to prosecute their expansion and have thier backs with as much support as they need and want.......

Ohh, and troops are tools to be used as seen fit I know I can personally build 3-4 full villa nukes a day if I had to the way I farm.....