• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Roi Vs Wat ?

DeletedUser1011

So the big Q that i might have missed.

Is roi Fighting wat as i heard roi is nothing more then NRN and OMG players and only a few ROI players.

Smurks can tell me i hope or raith Because ROI will lie and tell me no Were not full of OMG and NRN Players hiding from wat . Please note the following from roi players

RadaRtheGreat has written:OMG - REALLY!!! You are going to come in here and say that your tribe was the reason that those fell apart???

BlueEyedTerror has written:I have a friend in another tribe. He just told me hunter is over there talking crap as well .

That Other tribe was OMG <... as i was posting to that one ?

Bbdabomb has written:HAHAHAHA noob. Dude we fought our way up to number one by eating all the other tribes like yours. We are not going anywhere. and we are still hungry ;)

What fight lol all you did to get number 1 was take in all the OMG 1o1 and NRN.
But maybe this is a wast and Wat is all ready hitting ROI?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

So the big Q that i might have missed.

Is roi Fighting wat as i heard roi is nothing more then NRN and OMG players and only a few ROI players.

Smurks can tell me i hope or raith Because ROI will lie and tell me no Were not full of OMG and NRN Players hiding from wat . Please note the following from roi players

RadaRtheGreat has written:OMG - REALLY!!! You are going to come in here and say that your tribe was the reason that those fell apart???

BlueEyedTerror has written:I have a friend in another tribe. He just told me hunter is over there talking crap as well .

That Other tribe was OMG <... as i was posting to that one ?

Bbdabomb has written:HAHAHAHA noob. Dude we fought our way up to number one by eating all the other tribes like yours. We are not going anywhere. and we are still hungry ;)

What fight lol all you did to get number 1 was take in all the OMG 1o1 and NRN.
But maybe this is a wast and Wat is all ready hitting ROI?
We have been hitting ROI from day 1.... They are rank 1 because they have 200 players and that is all:) We are rank 1 threat on the server and everyone knows it.

DeletedUser238

Hunter to answer your question everyone is our target, and we have openly never declared war as there has yet to be a battle on this world worth considering "war". they are being attacked at whatever pace we decide to attack them at. We have yet to ever have a tribe wide op Defensively or offensively to date. closest time we came to war was when we dismantled nTa. We at WAT will openly Declare war and I personally will put up a thread on these forums when it comes to that time.

DeletedUser

Hunter to answer your question everyone is our target, and we have openly never declared war as there has yet to be a battle on this world worth considering "war". they are being attacked at whatever pace we decide to attack them at. We have yet to ever have a tribe wide op Defensively or offensively to date. closest time we came to war was when we dismantled nTa. We at WAT will openly Declare war and I personally will put up a thread on these forums when it comes to that time.
Awww come on declare war against someone at least....WAT sounds like it needs a good war...here's an idea...pick a tribe waaaaaaay off on the rim somewhere and declare war on them...then make the whole war about clearing your way through the entirety of the map just to get to them...and keep us updated on how the clearing goes...would make for an interesting read seems to me ;)

DeletedUser238

Awww come on declare war against someone at least....WAT sounds like it needs a good war...here's an idea...pick a tribe waaaaaaay off on the rim somewhere and declare war on them...then make the whole war about clearing your way through the entirety of the map just to get to them...and keep us updated on how the clearing goes...would make for an interesting read seems to me ;)

not worth our time lol. we eat up every tribe and when a tribe is worthy of a tribal effort then we will declare. every front is within our reach so clearing a way is pretty boring of a story lol.