• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAP...

DeletedUser238

Looks like tank and I are about to encircle a nice chunk of ROI
But your still the same people. When threatened you ran to the biggest force you could find. You didn't stand your ground and fight, you left your current tribe and joined another out of fear.
I have no Idea what your talking about. I never brought up Valhalla. And what strategy are you talking about?

you seem to not understand what you're talking about, who you're replying too, and what you're saying. Let me remind you, this is an open forum. This is W8's open forum actually. You may speak and say what you want, how you want. That doesn't mean you will be welcomed with open arms. You openly called out a few guys in WAT (though you have said you didn't mean for us to take it that way) but heres the thing.... what you mean and how you say it are who different things. You may have had all the good intentions of the world inside your mouth about to say the nicest things you could muster but in the end who it left that mouth of yours it turned into something unintended. something along the lines of "you guys are cowards for running, etc." We protect our own so when you said or implied these things we at WAT stand up for our guys. so instead of you meet Val or yukio, or anyone else you were met with me, raith, etc.

DeletedUser1122

Ohh, and just to set the record straight, WAT did not come looking for me I went to them. After the total cluster f*** that was POF I knew what tribe I wanted to be a part of and , uhh, convinced them I would be a asset to the tribe.
My comment had nothing at all to do with you. I left NRN for the same reasons, as did others that are now WAT. I have no problems with that, or with you. I should have come out and said exactly what I meant. I am pissed about King Swagger and Efair. The only reason you are so close to ROI is because of tribe members and allies that joined WAT. Entire tribes disbanded and just formed against us. People I had helped to capture villages. People I had defended against WAT, NRN and others. I put my own expansion on hold to help King Swagger when Yuiko decimated him. I recruited him, and I helped him with understanding the game. I treated him with respect and now he sends me nukes!

http://prntscr.com/8t5bgk

http://prntscr.com/8t5d0h

http://prntscr.com/8t5dqs

This was a vested interest. I sacrificed myself for my tribe member. Now I am screwed and bitter about it. I wanted to help my tribe, but a few fleed the "sea of red", and completely left me hanging for my trust, and care in bringing them up.

Same goes for Efair. I helped him, helped him, and helped some more. He spit in my face. I even showed him how to place a church in my prov, and advised a good location. I have correspondence from him to prove my point also, but I am at the point of not caring to prove my point.

This is real anger. I do appoligise if it was misplaced.

I do not know you yet. So I do not judge you, but I will say this.... I kind of know Yukio, and I think he is a cool dude. I like him. And WAT has absolutely nothing to do with it. This is just a dam game. But if you are a gamer like me, you have had real friends for years that you still talk to on the phone even if you no longer play the game. You are invited into households via skype and talk to daughters, sons, and spouses. You become part of that family, and your family becomes a part of them. You actually come to care about these people you have never even met in real life. Because it is the relationships found in this game, or this tribe that make the game itself fun. To betray that is inexcusable.

And I am pissed. Don't care who has problems with it either. I speak my mind, and exactly what I believe. To bail on people simply to save your own skin is cowardice. Hit me if you want. I will remain defiant to this end.

DeletedUser897

And what? You have never been competitive with people you like, or respect? I cant fight someone in this game and like their company, and respect them as a person? This is a game! The power you wield is not real! But the relationships you make, are. Everyone in this game is a real person, with real life issues. They have to work for a living and pay bills just like you. Some have sons or daughters, family members in bad situations and you act like your someone because you have imaginary troops in a game? So what.... Kill me. And add to your self worth that you can click a dam mouse! I DO NOT FEAR YOU! Your a dream, a vapor, and if your only self worth is what you can accomplish in this game; then I pity you.

I am a human being, and I will not be spoken to like I am your subject; because I am not! Get over yourself.
Dude calm down like you say it's just a game so why are you getting so worked up... I could see this in an fps or a moba cause I do the same thing... But this is a strategy game and a calm head is needed. You should learn to have some thick skin it might help you in a lot of your life issues that could possibly occur.

DeletedUser1122

-
Dude calm down like you say it's just a game so why are you getting so worked up... I could see this in an fps or a moba cause I do the same thing... But this is a strategy game and a calm head is needed. You should learn to have some thick skin it might help you in a lot of your life issues that could possibly occur.
I hate bullies! In real life I fought them. I will continue to do so in this game. I cant stand those that feed on the weak! I can be sent to the rim. but I will learn from that and continue in my endeavor. I will never stop until I win. I am sick of being told my place, and to whom to bow. I came here to discuss the game... I have repetitively be told to fear for merely speaking. I will not bow!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

map20152013.PNG
As usual
Red-PXr
Blue-Omg
WAT-black
Light blue-Roi
Purple-LOD
White-raith73
As you can see omg has fallen to peices and a lot of them jumped ship over to roi which is the biggest lul for me ever..... Lets see how long before they ally themselves with pxr. As an update iron lady is still trying to take villages from intracus the 4 he has up north we have faltered all of pxr attackts minus one where they finally broke through we sniped and now Im sure we will hold those 4 villages. Meanwhile WAT has been pushing 3 diffrent ways led by 3 diffrfent accounts myself gayfish and Valhalla and all ops are going very well leading to many new villages and tons of obp.

DeletedUser978

PXR is such a joke. They dont spy, then send like 20 full cav nukes with no rams. Noblemen in front :D. wtf?

DeletedUser

Maybe next one remove OMG and replace with KLP? Are you guys actually at war with them? The map makes it look that way, but I've never seen them mentioned in a thread.

DeletedUser897

Maybe next one remove OMG and replace with KLP? Are you guys actually at war with them? The map makes it look that way, but I've never seen them mentioned in a thread.
Why add another mrt... LOL we eat whatever is large enough not to hurt us with morale...

DeletedUser238

Red- KLP
Purple- ROI
White- PXR
Yellow- WAT
Light Blue- TIB
Green- LoD

map_www_us8_54a870001e13cf86f15282753f866435_14454605961360.png

Per request. Please for new future maps background it in black....

DeletedUser897

it just makes everything easier to see. :) <3
NO SMURKS I will make my maps how I want to make them you can't bully me around the interwebs... Im sorry if it makes you feel good about yourself. Maybe I like green maps..

DeletedUser1011

Im so glad no one ever puts us in these maps lol
O and just for the record were about to !@$!$! up a few ROI by us as There getting to close to us so tell sir dooley him and anyone helping him is a goner

Maybe we should be like WAT and just start at are end of the map and work are way right threw to the other end of the map killing each and every tribe we feel like hitting.
Roi your first lol o wait Wat done killed you off lol this will be easy.

Check last 2 days we lost 3 villages but took so manyjuj.jpg

DeletedUser897

O and just for the record were about to !@$!$! up a few ROI by us as There getting to close to us so tell sir dooley him and anyone helping him is a goner.
Dude I thought we established your tribe is meaningless like 10 years ago.

DeletedUser238

NO SMURKS I will make my maps how I want to make them you can't bully me around the interwebs... Im sorry if it makes you feel good about yourself. Maybe I like green maps..

I'll love you regardless of your map preference ;) lol
Dude I thought we established your tribe is meaningless like 10 years ago.

Just let him strive to be better bud. If he wants to be like us then we should be flattered.

DeletedUser

Thanks Smurks. For some reason they decided to..err..bring themselves to our attention (and mine in particular). Just nice to have a little (almost) before shot and track things as they go.