• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Trains flopping...

DeletedUser897

So it has come to my attention and the attention of many other high ranking players in wat that have many nobles that trains are seemingly flopping or not taking a village quite a bit more than normal.... Normally a 4 noble train is enough for Id say roughly 80-85% of the time... But since monday I have been having trains fail a lot more than normal. Another one of our guys has had 5 fail outa 5... Im at 2/4 but 2 more to land soon and will see... If there was a change made to the noble system why was no one made aware of it... Seems like a bit more than bad luck... This game already favors turtling players and now having to add an extra noble for every train seems a bit more of a boost for said turtles/barb munchers...

DeletedUser

Noooooooooooo....I can't handle having to do a 5 noble train everytime god nothing is more annoying to me than having a 4 noble train fail let alone having to build 5 all the time...

DeletedUser

Interesting. I've been on a hot streak lately (I often send 5 still, but been conquering myself a lot), but a number of our other larger players have also been reporting a lot of 4 noble failures recently.

DeletedUser897

Even with 100% morale We are flopping on the trains left and right.

DeletedUser645

There has been no change to the current noble system. The number of loyalty points the noble drops is completely random. Sometimes it can be very unlucky, other times you can get very lucky. You never know what you are going to get.