Search results

1. Update 1.50 screwed up

Your testing and release engineering methodology is seriously flawed. The major problem with freeze-ups may be associated with the number of villages in a persons account but is definitely related to mismanagement of the caching on the end users platform. I get warning messages occasionally...
  2. Update 1.50 screwed up

I have noticed that you can only start 1 or 2 building upgrades and then the browser has a cache freeze and you have to reload the page. I have found the best strategy is to close and reopen the overview page after every upgrade selection. This allows you to do 7 or 8 building upgrades before...
  3. Fixed Terrible lag - all US worlds - all browsers

i said to its knees FOREVER
  4. Fixed Terrible lag - all US worlds - all browsers

Finally logged in and the game worked well for about five minutes and then terrible lags began to occur. Right now game is unplayable.
  5. Fixed Terrible lag - all US worlds - all browsers

If we all did this we could bring their system to its knees forever.
  6. Fixed Terrible lag - all US worlds - all browsers

2-10-2016 have been waiting thirty minutes now for the log in screen to do something such as logging me into the game. JUST GET A SPINNING CIRCLE BESIDE THE LOGIN BUTTON. This happens in Chrome. Opera and I-Phone.
  7. Fixed Terrible lag - all US worlds - all browsers

2-10-2016 have been waiting thirty minutes now for the log in screen to do something such as logging me into the game. JUST GET A SPINNING CIRCLE BESIDE THE LOGIN BUTTON. This happens in Chrome. Opera and I-Phone.
  8. Resources are not being delivered

I am sending resources to a village and they are not being accounted to that villages account. Here is the trade report. Here is the resources being reported by the village after receiving the transferred resources. This has happened several times now but at first I thought I had made a...
  9. Enhance village filters

Also the order of villages in the overview page should be respected and multiple icons should be permitted to be selected creating a selection that fulfills all icons selected. This gives someone cycling through villages the means to select a subset of villages and also specify an order on...
  10. Support Troop Travel Times are buggy

I have noticed that when I am sending support troops the time reported in the dispatch troops dialog is different from what actually appears when the troops are sent. This happens whether or not you send a tactician. The actual travel time is usually about twice the reported value in the...
  11. Enhance village filters

In addition groups should be allowed to combine so you could tag by function and region and then by selecting two groups you could say for all villages in this region and with this function perform some operation. Or whatever other categories you think up. However there is a maximum of four...
  12. Enhance village filters

It would also help to make the order of villages cycled through reflect the order selected in the overview pane.
  13. Icon Filters should allow multiple selection

Right now by selecting a group icon you can limit the overview to that group's villages. By selecting multiple icons you simply extend the current mechanism to run and AND condition onicondss to determine which one gets displayed. A check box would be cumbersome as I would have to scan through...
  14. Icon Filters should allow multiple selection

In the overview screen you can currently click on a group icon and see only entries for that group. It would be nice to click on multiple group icons and only see villages in all of the selected groups. For example I have villages in three distinct regional areas. Therefore I have created...
  15. Hot key for Hall Of Orders

Please add a hot key for opening the Hall of Orders page. I suggest lower case 'o' as it is no currently in use.
  16. Bugs in Overview Page

No If the overview page has selected a particular display order for villages then the left and right buttons should follow the established sort order. Here is a use case: I want to examine my villages from lowest point village to highest point village. This is so I can assign new...
  17. Page Crashing

Using Opera browser on Windows 8.1 I have noticed that when a very large sequence of UI operations have taken place. Such as going through 150 villages and in sequence updating building queues, updating recruitment queues, Sending spies, dispatching armies etc, that the UI starts becoming...
  18. Bugs in Overview Page

Great work on the overview page persistent state however there are a few things that don't work. 1. If you have the commands pane selected it will not open again in the commands page. 2. If you have multiple panes in a single page it does not remember the pane that was selected...
  19. US 8 Seems to be Down (Huniade)

Huniade seems to be off line