Search results

1. Fireball jr

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Hey, may I suggest an idea for your thread? I'm not sure we have enough maps yet but in time, it would be cool to implement a gif to play through every map posted so you can see the worlds progression all in one spot without flipping to each individual map
  2. Fireball jr

Which tribe do you think will win this world ?

You're in danger of sounding like a hypocrite. Careful!
  3. Fireball jr

Remove/change Iron Wall tribe skill

I'm very late to this one but I disagree. While a lvl 3 wall is an instant build if you are on, when eoes time attacks down to seconds, you don't even have time to queue up those free walls. Lvl 5 wall once reached, is +25% defense guarenteed for the village. I'd rather lose at that extra 25%...
  4. Fireball jr

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Not that it matters at this point and I'm in no way picking a fight but we never flexed our muscles with you or tried to push you. I was in contact with you for 1-2 weeks before getting a single member of our leadership team involved because I was being very patient. Then we tried to take it to...
  5. Fireball jr

Then you'd know I'm not spinning any story and she came to me first and that our conversation wasn't even related to recruitment other than the fact that she thought she could get me to flip, being that we are friends but was wrong and wished we could meet up on future worlds, knowing we won't...
  6. Fireball jr

Haha, aren't you two married or something? I've heard rumors of that or something. But she approached me on 18 to look at messages on 14, which what was said there had nothing to do with recruiting or anything related to w18 whatsoever besides making a comment about the op on here. Merci and I...
  7. Fireball jr

I know he played you speak of and that is not true either. Merciless came to me prior to even joint you guys. Then joined you while in discussions with her. The conversation that resulted after that was nothing more than saying I'd have wished for her to join us and be more patient with me. I...
  8. Fireball jr

I'm sorry but hi. Members are not approaching you all to save themselves from any sinking ships. There isn't a sinking ship and I have multiple messages of you directly reaching out to our members and offering them spots. Why? Because you are scared and only gain ground and comfort by trying to...
  9. Fireball jr

All I have to say is if you feel that you've been wronged by someone watching over the account for someone in the hospital hen by all means, report it. Let support take it into their hands instead of flaming on the forums. I have direct messages from this player informing me of their situation...
  10. Fireball jr

Dude, you don't get it do you? Co-ops are able to send out troops. Meaning yes, he can gain bash, yes he can gain villages, yes they can even add building queues. Tell me, when you caught on, did you realize how quick he was eaten by our tribe? It doesn't take a scientist to realize that he...
  11. Fireball jr

wrong again. The player was inactive for over a month. The rest was done by a co-op. If only you knew what I know about our tribe (: Well, that wouldn't be much fun then would it?
  12. Fireball jr

I am severely confused on where you get your info. We have very very few xVxx members. I don't know how you can say we destroyed them, when COS took all of their top players which cost them over half their points and then the remaining top players split on their own and formed MS-. We've...
  13. Fireball jr

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

There was no merger, take it to the other chat to throw your jabs. Yes, I am calling you out on trying to sneak one in there
  14. Fireball jr

I loved my Christmas. I spent it with family and friends outside the game, which I am grateful to have had. Within the game, yes, I lost a village or two, but what tribal wars tools won't show you is the number of nukes and nobles AND defense it cost COS. It cost 12 nukes ( I have the reports...
  15. Fireball jr

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Not really sure why you added these other tribes by our names, but good for you to try and throw some underhanded insults in there. We are not associated with those tribes. But anyways, once again this is a top quality map/stats.
  16. Fireball jr

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

"With Hi. GoH and MS- Taking in xVx members, xVx's growth has been slowed. Hi took in all of xVx's best members, completely stunting xVx's growth. Looks like xVx will be the first to fall from this top 5 list." Hi. took in all of xVx's best members? Did you misspell COS? If I recall, over 20...
  17. Fireball jr

I do not keep up with the forums much but I have heard about some of the funny things being posted in here. Lets make this very clear. COS is only where they are because of the mass defection or poaching, whichever you wish to call it, from xVx. 15 of the top 20 players in this world came...
  18. Fireball jr

World 18 Top 5 Map

I can't have some super hero or super villain band aid? :(
  19. Fireball jr

World 18 Top 5 Map

You're more than welcome to apply this band aid for me. Bring it on over! (:
  20. Fireball jr

Adding Message Moderators

I think that the most important updates are the ones that help players/tribes with better communication. Like in any real world situation, in tribal wars, working with others requires good communication for success. Players can only do so much to manage a good communication system without the...