Search results

1. Innogames tolerates cheaters

Ishkibable, (edited for accuracy) a member but not leader of L.Q, has been running multiple accounts. He was caught, temp banned, but then un-banned today because he threatened to sue Innogames. Why do you enjoy winning outside the rules? You already spend thousands of dollars playing a browser...
  2. Taxing the Realm

This research allows you to order your troops to preferentially loot certain resources. Similar to how there's things you can select in the tavern when researched, you select which resource your troops will choose to loot first. Maybe make it a preset 30% increase in that res vs others. So for...
  3. Free Noble Item

Does using this item affect your coin balance? Like if I've minted 10 coins total on a world, then use 5 of these items, will I have to mint another 30 or so coins before I can produce a noble with an academy, or are they truly "free nobles"? Thanks!
  4. Accept Own Trades

Accepting your own trades would make it easier to balance resources among your villages. Currently you have to jump between villages, remember what is needed where, send resources, then make market offers for other people. That's easy to do in the beginning with a handful of villages, but once...
  5. Browser tab crashes when displaying officer information

This has been going on for months. When sending attacks, if I accidentally pass my mouse over the pictures of the officers, the information about that officer will start to display, then the browser tab will crash. I have to manually suspend the tab to close it, then log back into the game in a...