Search results

1. Spies Info

It is hard enough to monitor all your spies going out, there should atleast be an easier way to see how many you have in each villages while they are gone. In the overview it only shows spies in the villages, but when you are constantly sending spies, it is extremely hard to keep up with...
  2. Reported TWX-14271 Sending Messages

Almost every time I send a message on my iphone, the game freezes and closes slowly. This just recently started happening a few days ago right after an update.
  3. Building a new Village

I am thinking about nobling some maxed out barbs to strengthen some of my owned provinces that need more support. I am curious if any has figured out or has a guess on how long it would take to go from 3500 points to about 9000? Assuming you are upgrading buildings 24/7 as I will. I've managed...
  4. Reported Troops In villages inaccurate

Okay, this annoying problem has been going on since one of the recent updates came out a couple weeks ago. I assumed it would have been reported by now, but I guess now. The troops shown as available include troops in production. So when I go to attack, I have to guess how many troops not to...
  5. Advice?

So, I am a 100k+ player that farms a lot. Now I have a couple of people right in my area who have decided they will start nobling my barbarian villages that I farm daily. :mad: Attacking them both with morale of 40% would give me huge losses that I am not particularly interested in. Any...
  6. Comparing Achievements

Am I correct by using the Compare Achievements page to estimate how strong an opponent is? I was looking at a fairly decent sized players achievements in my area and he hasn't even gotten milestone 1 for "Way of the Rider" and only has milestone 1 for "Way of the Soldier". So for having several...
  7. Fixed Unit Movement

When I go into the Units Tab, the Unit Movement section says one of my attacks is going from someone elses village that is in my tribe. It shows the correct troops and the correct target, but it it says someone elses name. I am using Google Chrome, this appears on my iPhone as well. I didn't do...
  8. Attack Limit

Wiki - "If the commands reach the limit of the 50, you have to wait until an army returns. In default settings you can see the available attacks below the village name on the map. You increase the attack limit by upgrading the Rally point." I cannot find this? US7
  9. Moving to an Empty Province

I am currently looking for places to noble that will have barbs to farm that aren't close to my other villages. There is a province next to me with a bunch of villages below 100 points and no active players. Considering how I think the barbs grow, it seems like it might be a smart move to noble...