Search results

1. World Pretty Much Over?

Hello, I played a few years ago back from like US2-US9, and back then there were thousands of players on and worlds took many months due to so many different players and many different quality tribes. I joined this world to refresh old memories and to have fun, and I noticed there is only 1...
  2. Gold Crowns

When endgame is released, they should have a Gold Crown, Silver Crown, and Bronze Crown achievements. For example, if Omerta wins world A then all of the members that have been in the tribe for 5 month gets a gold crown that is displayed under player info. Silver Crowns if you have been in the...
  3. Educated (TFR)

Yes lets try this again. And I got TFR from some random place, not sure where. Information 60 players at most Trying to attain highest PPM A very organized tribe, super organization. Very complex way of thinking. Requirements At least a few points behind our PPM, we think that with the right...
  4. Top 5 Map

Wow. Just wow http://www.tw2-tools.com/us1/img_map/hash/02d1b8d77344267bd7bddcc0d8b1c8ca/ NcT is done.
  5. Ships/rivers/dams

I propose we have ships, and rivers and dams. Here it is: Detailed description of the idea: Add ships and rivers, basically adding ships that can accompony the attack, they deal massive damage and are hard to defend, unless you know what you are doing. Multiple ships, including defense...
  6. Continents

Suggestion: Add continents, like LoU if you have played that. 750x750 or so, and maybe an oval shape somehow. Multiple continets where 1 player can control one, achievements for maybe owning one, and a leader board for what tribe owns the most. Also ship gameplay, I would love it a lot if you...
  7. Educated (EDU)

We are the Educated, a small group of players who communicate in ranks. You will not get a free position in this tribe, you will have to earn it. There is no council, only a selected few people on an advisory position, so I can make quick choices. Veteran players only and new players alike, we...
  8. Tribes and Players

Who all is going to be on here, and any specific plans for tribes? Currently don't know what I am doing.
  9. Reported [TWX-12399] The scroll bar is STILL missing for the attendants screen (participants on messages)

Newest version of Chrome, and for the scroll bar on all worlds, I can't scroll down the rankings to see any tribes, or players. For Forte De Sags And please add more barbs, I know you just added some but not nearly enough. Thanks