Search results

1. sir weldon dunbarr

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

problem is these worlds move to fast now . even when I left I couldn't have kept up with you guys in terms of troop building or position . I left ranked 30th in obp . terrible
  2. sir weldon dunbarr

F world Trashtalk!

lol i'll take that as a yes . we have to play together at some point. I haven't had the honor as far as I know anyways
  3. sir weldon dunbarr

F world Trashtalk!

Hey management are you in cokkys tribe on F world . rumor had it that way
  4. sir weldon dunbarr

who was the traitor ?
  5. sir weldon dunbarr

what world are you guys playing next ? I maybe back but at world start . I hate being a month behind
  6. sir weldon dunbarr

wow a lot of bs in this . 1st off you all can dump on ElJefe all you want but he can play this game. As far as the world well we can not mention the ban word but slc coming back after both happened to get one was the end of my playing this world . Now I had started the world 4 weeks after it...
  7. sir weldon dunbarr

VP or Domination

how goes life in the vp world people
  8. sir weldon dunbarr

VP or Domination

fenixxx was saying the same thing . maybe we can get a world going together . a dom world preferred
  9. sir weldon dunbarr

VP or Domination

thank you . apparently I enjoy torture . how have you been ?
  10. sir weldon dunbarr

VP or Domination

or first to three players with 5 villages with crowns and with out crowns
  11. sir weldon dunbarr

nuke disaster

NIB is in 2nd place only because it has half the members that we do in 1st . it will be a commanding lead for them in a weeks time . no sugar coating it .
  12. sir weldon dunbarr

nuke disaster

very misleading . They NIB are the strongest tribe out there by a lot of metrics like ppv obp etc and the 1st place tribe is dealing with a lot of issues and is in 1st only in respect to having numbers . also HIT just went to war with them(NIB) it has pretty much been a 3 v 3 world for a while
  13. sir weldon dunbarr

VP or Domination

everyone wants to know
  14. sir weldon dunbarr

nuke disaster

let's not forget LOK tough brown to you were running ops with you as well against us . still we can't use the B word but cokky you have some good talent in there a shame Biz is sidelined at this point would have been a great world
  15. sir weldon dunbarr

nuke disaster

well Im probably done with TW2 for good this time . nice work mods
  16. sir weldon dunbarr

Summer 2018

IDK Gwen is actually very hot . with that thought I may be playing this game a bit too much :) by the way when is the next domination world coming out so i can actually start a world from the beginning ?
  17. sir weldon dunbarr

Maps

really ? so vp is that atrocious . I will never play a vp world seeing this map
  18. sir weldon dunbarr

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

Lord Teja is an arrogant bastage in game and on the forums but in private chat he is reasonable and actually not a bad guy
  19. sir weldon dunbarr

Maps

whats his account on prior worlds . Dont recognize this player
  20. sir weldon dunbarr

Recent development analysis/prediction of the future

no Lord Teja must still make an appearance for this thread to live in eternal infamy