Search results

1. smurks

K World TV News

THC update: you guys are cheeky any annoying lol. nice retake>.>
  2. smurks

K World TV News

In the process of taking a village from thc as we speak and bash tells a small part of the story. You aren't in my tribe so you haven't seen what I've been up to lol. :) as for the nobles comment I know what nobles are and do I also understand what you're doing. just not my style. I rather take...
  3. smurks

K World TV News

Eh, you weren't around for when I made a tribe similar to thc back on W8 called WAT (those guys) with menson but I do know what they're doing and how they're going to go about doing it. Catting a village may be demoralizing however it doesn't spell the end of an enemy. You're allowing them to...
  4. smurks

K World TV News

They stack priority villages like churches... that’s what I’ve noticed and that doesn’t make them dumb>.>
  5. smurks

Looking For Tribe (New Player)

you have to send spies from the tavern yes. barbarian villages don't make troops however so if there are troops there its called a "spike" that other people have put there to kill peoples troops by proxy.
  6. smurks

K World TV News

given the circumstances, THC isn't doing too bad. 40v100 plus. At the very least give them the credit they deserve.
  7. smurks

Looking For Tribe (New Player)

in the farm building.
  8. smurks

K World TV News

Tbh I worked a bit too hard to get my forums account unbanned to see the forums devolve themselves into manchildren arguing over salt lol... kind of depressing...>.>
  9. smurks

war tab

I don't recall that but i only really played W3 but i do know the implemented it in tw1 a long time ago.
  10. smurks

January 2019 Event

I have big daddy thicc to support me financially. No need for a better job than that. also, neat idea kiki. challenges should be a challenge though ;c that's all. only feedback for now! stay tuned (maybe).
  11. smurks

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

they were posted a while ago man.stay under 50 members throughout the challenge. that's the only rule lol.
  12. smurks

Opinion on 50 members challenge

All tribes have their time and nothing is set in stone. Packing together to take down a threat that has only upwards of 70 members isnt really necessary Because let’s say (throwing a hypothetical here) OSK THC and RND team up against a 70 man squad. That would be upwards of 120+ members...
  13. smurks

K World TV News

my post was posted before you officially joined the challenge :) glad to see you committed to the fun!
  14. smurks

K World TV News

Sorry cokky bud. Got carried away. Was going to refrain from such behavior in the future. Updates in general on the world is always welcomed tbh.
  15. smurks

K World TV News

Let's start the lesson today at dissecting what I said so that the slow minded can follow. "Biz already restarted". So, class, can you tell me what that sentence means? Yes, that's right Timmy. It means Biz has restarted. Now Lisa can you tell me where in that sentence RND took credit for his...
  16. smurks

Smurks of old

you know how Superman can fly around the world super quick and turn back time somehow? yeah, his ego and my wang can both do that as well.
  17. smurks

K World TV News

Biz already restarted.
  18. smurks

K World TV News

kindly take the negativity to another thread, and maybe stay on topic of "K world news". thanks. btw lul I'm expecting updates over the next few days. BP ends soon, let's see what happens!
  19. smurks

K World TV News

Not much of an update. Biz is going on a mass recruit per usual, and bp is still up sadly. So not much to do:/
  20. smurks

Night Bonus?

noob protection is gone;c damn