Search results

1. kikicaylan

Reported cant farm

Jefe you know how it works, it hasn't been 6 months yet :p
  2. kikicaylan

Question on Permanent Ban Policy

Don't need to give you anything, all I'm asking is to keep your opinion about me out of the forum. Thanks!
  3. kikicaylan

Did it ever occur to you that there are some things that I can't discuss? Just saying.
  4. kikicaylan

Saying how you feel based on facts is fine with me, saying it just because yeah not so much. ;)
  5. kikicaylan

You know I appreciate people that are honest...
  6. kikicaylan

It’s easy to judge when you have no idea. If you even knew half of what I know you wouldn’t be so quick to judge me. Furthermore, did you ever try to become a mod and help with the so called “cheating”, nope you never did so keep your comments to yourself. Being a CM is more then just banning...
  7. kikicaylan

I never was any good at guessing games, but in any event if you were directing your comment at me, then I will again say the same thing I said once already, you have no idea what I did or didn't do during my time as CM, so until you do I would appreciate not being dragged into your comments...
  8. kikicaylan

Oh Slaughter, I don't need anyone to be afraid of me at all. I'm actually very friendly. :p
  9. kikicaylan

Is this another attack directed at me? Because if it is don’t beat around the bush just say so.
  10. kikicaylan

K World TV News

There is such a thing as confidentiality laws. Never said I was perfect, nor do I pretend to be. I always said and put it out there numerous times, if anyone thought it was easy feel free to apply to be a mod and none of you that want to try and think that you know all ever did.
  11. kikicaylan

What is harassment/mass mailing

How could I not miss his snarky remarks? :p Plus I never said I didn't.o_O
  12. kikicaylan

What is harassment/mass mailing

I have to say, I really do miss you Management:p
  13. kikicaylan

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

That is correct, if you go over at any time your tribe is disqualified.
  14. kikicaylan

Yes, the world needs to be won before the contest ends. If the tribe that wins has 50 or less then they win the contest too. If the tribe that wins has more than 50 then the contest is won by the next highest tribe that has 50 or less.
  15. kikicaylan

Release 1.93 Discussion

Bug was reported to developers. I was able to duplicate the issue and make a report so cross your fingers. ;)
  16. kikicaylan

BeezKneez As New Community Manager

He really is, I heard he's got an amazing Australian voice;)
  17. kikicaylan

It's a warm and fuzzy feeling...hahaha
  18. kikicaylan

Thicc you don't need to be so negative. It's too bad that you feel that way about me, all I can say is if you only knew. :p:rolleyes:
  19. kikicaylan

There were nine tribes entered in the contest, they were THC, RND, RRR, BIO, SIN, BXS, TWS, WOK and Elite! Now that Elite has gone over the 50 limit, there are only 8 tribes entered.
  20. kikicaylan

You have to think positive! You never know ;)