Search results

1. Howardrawr

SALTY 2.0

no difference between deceivers and trebs besides travel time. so i save time by using deceivers. i dont mind supporting the game. ive grown quite fond of it over the past 2-3 years ive been playing again. its why i donated so much for tribe as well. also i dont think deceivers are game breaking...
  2. Howardrawr

September Sneak Attacks

Participation is key! Many have halls up but they focusing dem trebs for now. :P
  3. Howardrawr

SALTY 2.0

You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you...
  4. Howardrawr

SALTY 2.0

In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now. -WH40k
  5. Howardrawr

August Sneak Attacks

Am I missing something? This world just started a few days ago. Sabos wont be out for quite some time right?
  6. Howardrawr

Power Ranking and Predictions

"Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!" -Orks of course
  7. Howardrawr

MWorld Monthly Competition - JULY

2themax got a zerk kill that in my opinion was quite wasteful, but it got the job done. Will win this month if he actually posts it. We can post from our side if he asks. :P
  8. Howardrawr

"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt." -WH40k
  9. Howardrawr

Honestly, I am unsure why any tribe or large group of players side with GOD at this point in the world. They are a real threat to everyone as are WIN. The leader speaks of logic but logic dictates based on their tribe pop cap, that the friends they make cannot and will not win this world. I...
  10. Howardrawr

K World TV News

Perhaps everything you say is true and these are the death throes of the human race, but even if that was true, I would not lose faith. There must be hope, and I must fight for my Emperor against Chaos and it's servants. That is insanity. Wrong, it's being human. ― Hammer of Daemons
  11. Howardrawr

Automated Farming Could Save This Game

to add $$$ for inno they can change the way the Master of Loots work and/or leave them the way they are. Maybe add farm/warehouse to the potential upgraded buildings. The increased resources gained may be worth alone if the barbs produce troops fast enough to where attacking constantly is not...
  12. Howardrawr

Also to add to that there should always be a base troop count that the barb cannot fall under. You can call this militia or just set it to be based off current farm lvl like the old militia used to work. So a low point barb will always have 50sp 50sw 50ar and high pt 1k/1k/1k everytime you...
  13. Howardrawr

You know how you really solve the farming issues? I have stated it before I believe, but the main issue with farming barbs is the barbs are empty. Why is it an army can walk into a "barbarian" village who, I would assume, are savage or uncivilized, hence the name barbarian, and take their...
  14. Howardrawr

In-Game Battle Calculator

I think there is a lot of this game that many new players cannot figure out quickly. I am sure they understand that certain unit types are better than others for certain situations but they are essentially guessing the results unless they go find an unreliable 3rd party source and/or scour the...
  15. Howardrawr

In-Game Battle Calculator

I remember tribalwars(1) had one built into the game that was quite easy to use. I do not know if it is there any longer though. I think it would not be all that hard to implement this feature and/or make one available on the forums or main website somewhere. You have all the in game...
  16. Howardrawr

K World TV News

The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant! -Emperor of Mankind
  17. Howardrawr

K World TV News

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those that prosper may judge what is truly sane. — Imperial maxim, 40k
  18. Howardrawr

Ability to abandon a city you own

i dont think its really that complicated really. i just overstate everything i say. lolz. wordy much... dang you peeps everywhere lol :p hey no one said anything about a fair fight. i thought we were gonna lose for sure and i was gonna die in a poof of smoke but crazy shiz happens and now I...