Search results

1. cokky

domination updates

Sunday update time we are 35.9% and growing... not a great week by my measure but still progress.
  2. cokky

domination updates

currently wolf pack is 32.7% and climbing daily. i will post here weekly so people can see the chronological progression
  3. cokky

Stargard Realm Competitions

minted but damn sure others have and missed out.
  4. cokky

World Pretty Much Over?

Well time to challenge our selves once again maybe i will make a 10 man tribe and see if i can pull out a win. This is the softest world i have ever seen not sure it would be even a challenge maybe a 5 man... i can think of 5 that would do it pretty ez. Though might take a good 3-5 months to...
  5. cokky

Monthly OBP comp - MAY

Yes, battle reports must be posted here, and the ones with the highest OBash get the monthly rewards. You need to have the report posted within the month, and of course, the time stamp on the report also needs to be within the month. Examples: A report with an April time stamp, posted on...
  6. cokky

Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

hey Rabbit i think you got this wrong you want to show reports where you bash someone not where they bash you...
  7. cokky

K World TV News

well no matter how much bash he got he lost about 2-1 troops in all the battles i seen so he is not "winning in bash"
  8. cokky

you miss under stand that it is that the bot cheating did not effect who won since more than the winning tribe was using it. It was a push... But i dont condone its usage at all like i said many times it makes average players better and good players great but it is not the end all be all. Also...
  9. cokky

And while you may not have cheated to win the world Cokky, there are players that were in your tribe that won a few servers who did admit that while they were in your tribe, and when you guys won a few worlds, it really helped them out that they were able to farm bot, as its a great advantage...
  10. cokky

i was here when it was a baby tribe as well tribe levels are nice but overrated as well often... Also i did not exactly have much to do with our tribe level i donated 50 of my 200 crowns woot.. big deal.
  11. cokky

they would be a heavy favorite if the world was VP but it is not so they just put a big ole target on themselves
  12. cokky

the first week is not even up and people are already throwing in the towel that is nonsense.... you can remake a tribe and start over in week 2 3 even 4 maybe and still have a shot at top 3 easy.... top well i hope that we can hold that but with no alliances or naps of note hard to say how...
  13. cokky

K World TV News

it was diesil and that is probably a wise thing not giving it to just anyone...
  14. cokky

A report with an April time stamp, posted at 12:01 am on May 1st, will NOT be eligible for any rewards. i believe this is incorrect it would be eligible for may awards if i read the contest correctly
  15. cokky

K World TV News

and now rips home prov has been invaded and not through a barb either.... like they did us.
  16. cokky

As worlds are declared...

We are not living in the land of not having tw2 tools so it would be nice if when worlds are declared someone would post the stats in the forum for that world.. even if it just kept track of the top 25 or so in bash and points it would make a big difference as there is such a big difference...
  17. cokky

US server trash talk

and keep in mind that tribe did not even have the best we have available they where mostly good solid talented people however. it had a legit 5 of the best 20 maybe. The easiest way to compare it is the time it takes players to reach milestones and over there it takes even the best players...