Search results

1. THE POTATO

MAPS AND UPDATES

Well that was fun, Made a tribe, disbanded a tribe, merged a tribe in 6 weeks. then AFKed for another 6 weeks until a bunch of other people nobled enough barbs to call it our win. shout out to Crazy for memeing IKO into oblivion, good world to do it considering we would have killed them in...
  2. THE POTATO

Rupea Victory Point Competition

Not up to us tbh its on the Mods, we have to just keep eatting till they think its done...
  3. THE POTATO

MAPS AND UPDATES

Well we have just pushed past Week 6 of this world and things certainly have happened! The Map Page https://tribalwars2map.com/ has had an update and is a bit of a pain to work out but atleast its back and we have MAPS once more : ) TOP 5: Back down to 5 relevant tribes (and im being...
  4. THE POTATO

WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

Disbanding a tribe only SHOULD hurt you for 1 week while co-ops reset +your tribe lvls. Unless you have a bunch of inactives you are abusing. :rolleyes: Plenty more things people can do that are worse. I don't think anyone insulted you for spending money, Spending money and then calling other...
  5. THE POTATO

WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

'Several Muti-accounts from O.P' lmao, I don't understand this narrative you are still pushing mate, you have been telling everyone who would listen this kind of stuff since week 1. I feel like we have made it pretty clear we have active players to spare, why bother with muti accounts unless you...
  6. THE POTATO

Rupea Realm Competitions

Wish I could have made it shorter but the man throws out alot of accusations as his narrative changes over time, thought it best to respond to most of them in one go instead of doing the back and forth name calling garbage that seems to be motowns forte. Playing Chess with pigeons as they say.
  7. THE POTATO

Rupea Realm Competitions

So lets summarize. Motowns points are as follows: 1. O.P are trash because they are MRTing 2. O.P ganging up on 1 tribe 3. O.P are trash because they are noob bashing 4. O.P are trash because instead of fighting the whole server alone they employ diplo and recruit players. 5. O.P are trash...
  8. THE POTATO

Trash Talk etc

:oops: whats this? Motown? not caring about his tribe? Imagine that....
  9. THE POTATO

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

Oh I do want to say however how happy with Inno I am, in them not running Nobles in the last Gwen, I have no clue if it was a consious choice or the Gwen was targeted at more developed worlds, but it helped stop the mass murder of Barbs everywhere on the latest world and for that Im very...
  10. THE POTATO

Rupea Realm Competitions

I mean Motown is already trying to work out how to finish and close the world before he gets killed off. What will his excuse be i wonder? Bored? No good enemies? Quickly end the world to get to the next Dom world? Or will he use a compination of all of them...
  11. THE POTATO

MAPS AND UPDATES

Also it no longer shows how many likes or msgs a person has posted under their name...how will i tell who has clout now!
  12. THE POTATO

MAPS AND UPDATES

Okkie, weekly updates are a bust, but I will persist, Week 4 is here and so am I for another Update! Top 10 Now: PLEASE NOTE! The map is Not up to date as the owners and coders for https://tribalwars2map.com/ havent gotten any donations and dont see the point in keeping their servers running...
  13. THE POTATO

Trash Talk etc

Is it just me or is the current lag/ inability to even play the game at times a bit problematic...
  14. THE POTATO

Trash Talk etc

Shhh Noobdoom the adults are talking, Sad to see such an innocent kid grow into an angsty teen.
  15. THE POTATO

Trash Talk etc

Now I know people have been farming hard and pushing hard to get to acad. But don't worry guys your hard work is irrelivant now we have something to even the playing field (as long as you have the money). INTRODUCINGGGG GWEN, again..... I love how they still include instructions on how to...
  16. THE POTATO

MAPS AND UPDATES

Alright i guess 1 week from world opening is a good time as any, Top 10 tribes SO FAR: TOP 6: For obvious reasons this isnt a top 10 list, there are no longer enough players in a VP world to fill 10 proper tribes. Rank 1: IKD Off to a POWERFUL start we have the MRT masterclass IKD...
  17. THE POTATO

Trash Talk etc

Just Setting up another chat : )
  18. THE POTATO

MAPS AND UPDATES

Someone needs to make this thread, might as well be me : ) Will update when the world is more established