Search results

1. Top 5 Tribes

I woke up to this...and 3 hours later i still have no idea what hes talking about?
  2. Top 5 Tribes

I just can't even Tokano...But that was pretty funny! EvilPaul sold out his OWN MEMBERS in an attempt to "relocate" them out to the rim. He actually agree'd to let us eat the villages in our core in exchange for a NAP so they could run away. A lot of members did not exactly take kindly to this...
  3. Coven (vVv) NorthWest

No its ok Tokano, let him have that one. Its the least we can do to give him 1 "great" victory considering what we did to his tribe, they need this one.
  4. Top 5 Tribes

well if we're admitting that something is wrong..i will start...My name is Tehnax and i'm an alcoh.... We've been able to strong arm this server, we started a fight with THE ENTIRE MAP and we continue to see more red than barb anymore. S.S has so far done the EXACT thing that TKK has tried to...
  5. Top 5 Tribes

No one can say we are not a gracious winner. I even invited TKK to the tribe! I figured he could come over to S.S and see what its like to not lose so darn fast!! STILL NOT AN MRT! EVERYONE IS CLEAR ON THIS!?
  6. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

oh, I have no doubt that TKK will get on shortly and make the case that we are "doing him a favor" and "cleaning up their trash". but looking at the current state of things, and looking at battle reports that come in, Its not looking like they are winning. I will see if i can convince tokano to...
  7. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

its like TFM and SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN went down at the same time...
  8. Pay to win and merge to win...

if you have any success let met know...
  9. Pay to win and merge to win...

this sure is an odd post, i thought your tribe turned towards TFM?
  10. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

...and for that you shall pay...the wrath of the SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN is swift and painful.
  11. Top 5 Tribes

Otherwise known as "man up"
  12. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

listen...you'll never be good enough to SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN, but maybe you can create an academy tribe and call it "SUPER ULTRA MEGA PIGEON" and you can work your way up?
  13. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

maybe you should have let DC say that one tokano...ALSO! i am leaving S.S to join SUPER ULTRA MEGA CHICKEN...for he is legend.
  14. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER...TFM is NOT an MRT.
  15. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

You'd have to assume in that scenario that we would take him at this point?
  16. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

DO YOU THINK TEMPLARS WAS! the best of the best on this server LOL!
  17. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

oh i'm sorry, you are not an MRT, exactly how many points did you require them to have to join? what about OBPs?...sure you didn't just...mass recruit anyone that would take your offer until you hit 80? Last time i checked an MRT isn't exactly based on numbers, its based on the fact that you...
  18. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

so you admit that your MRT is getting beat by 1 single guy?...that bad huh?
  19. SUPER MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN!

but no SHUSH he is legend
  20. Top 5 tribes

' nah son, if i get beat i walk away...not gonna jump ship like...well...you? i wish ya luck