Search results

1. THEHUNTER3000

Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

We're number one for most victories
  2. THEHUNTER3000

At this point hardly any tribes left can do Crown event. Too many tribes are over the limit and I know mine definitely is. and a lot of it has to do with nobody knew about the event a lot of my guys don't even know it's out there. The game just automatically threw us into the server and didn't...
  3. THEHUNTER3000

Power Ranking and Predictions

I don't have a clue either lol the only thing I can say is in less than two weeks DRL will be no more lol. And that's one less tribe we have to worry about in the end lol
  4. THEHUNTER3000

PROxGAMERS

Updated message
  5. THEHUNTER3000

I mean let's be honest most of you guys are dropping your credit cards like it's going out of style and somebody has to look out for the people that don't spend money every day. And that's this guy so I'm not the bad guy yet anyway
  6. THEHUNTER3000

I just don't understand why you hate on me so much all I did was help out the alliance's you guys left behind. I helped a lot of smaller players so they can build and enjoy the game.
  7. THEHUNTER3000

now I understand why you're so mad because you realize here in about 3 or 4 days tops we're going to pass you in rank LOL
  8. THEHUNTER3000

For those of you who don't understand this is literally my sixth game I play. This is literally my side game I play when I'm bored lol
  9. THEHUNTER3000

I'm not acting like I'm big stuff on the forums lol
  10. THEHUNTER3000

I don't know if you realize this but they weren't ever eligible in the very beginning they already went over to 40. So no matter what they did they weren't eligible anyway and technically they spend so much coin I don't think they give a crap about a few coins on an event
  11. THEHUNTER3000

Anybody here that has played with Chinese Gamers can understand what I'm doing right now.
  12. THEHUNTER3000

it's funny how you guys all say we're not going to make it as we're passing each and everyone of you up slowly but surely lol
  13. THEHUNTER3000

You guys make life interesting lol
  14. THEHUNTER3000

We have twice as many members then bxr lol how can you compare us lol
  15. THEHUNTER3000

We're about to be ranked #4 in less then a week lol you will care then
  16. THEHUNTER3000

Technically a lot of alliances are trying to merge with me. I think we just wiped out two alliances last night that joined us.
  17. THEHUNTER3000

You might as well take off gw1 they joined me
  18. THEHUNTER3000

I think it's funny how nobody has been noticing all these other alliances merging with Pro X Gamers we're about to be 6 place in not even 1 day lol