Search results

1. slydawgg

Domination reached

Only cuz I didnt kick him fast enough. I didnt expect ya'll to roll over like that and the world to end.
  2. slydawgg

Domination reached

I love the name he gave Becky on discord. it was truth. But it was fun while it lasted. and for the record I'm not sure we had any THC villas changed by support. If it was it was only a select few. But none the less ya'll just make my life so much easier that I can now take a break till the fall...
  3. slydawgg

Prizes for the unworthy

I look forward to my pocket nobles every couple weeks
  4. slydawgg

World Pretty Much Over?

The game went to shit, players left and resorted to merging to win. As with most things people come and go. Fighting smaller guilds is the new challenge. Most probably havent joined due to the holiday. It doesnt have the same thrill as it did of old. But if you can get hooked up with players of...
  5. slydawgg

New Issue Building Queue

sooooooooooooooooooooo this bug is still around. Its quite annoying. any way to send it back up the flag pole again to get it looked into
  6. slydawgg

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

I see blue not purply
  7. slydawgg

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

Lmao your the only one who seems to have been offended. After I started taking ur villas you left. But it seems your still a puppet to Scott. Just how I remember you to be.
  8. slydawgg

Yes Ma'am that is correct
  9. slydawgg

hell no they dont and this was from my time being a mod.
  10. slydawgg

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

you should crawl back under the rock you came out of. Cuz you have no clue what your talking about
  11. slydawgg

K World TV News

F him. He's a b and will always be a b. He talks a big game but then when the going gets tough he just quits. He cant handle actually playing.
  12. slydawgg

Vador33

Living the dream and all that good shit. I came back for K world after taking a 2yr break. After k world its looking like im going to be back to not playing this game. There is so much bullshit that still remains. Made me remember why I walked away in the first place.
  13. slydawgg

Vador33

long time no see. how u been
  14. slydawgg

K World TV News

I do believe its only 8th grade
  15. slydawgg

K World TV News

And your right, while you have a beautiful shell. Your inside makes you far more pretty then looks. To be able to have an intellectual conversation with somebody then drool over the beauty of looks. At the end of the day when the shell of the person ages the mind can stay sharp. And congrats to...
  16. slydawgg

K World TV News

Slaughter cant hand the fact that you have a bigger brain then he ever will.
  17. slydawgg

K World TV News

You can't quit. Without you the community will really be fucked.
  18. slydawgg

Question on Permanent Ban Policy

Thats the red box ones? If so those will be great. Forget the milk i got plenty of whiskey and those taste great with whiskey. Just ask santa. its what I leave out for him every year
  19. slydawgg

I like cookies, will you provide the milk too? Nope I can breathe just fine. I have a party going on up here too. Would you like to join when you bring the milk and cookies?
  20. slydawgg

I will do that build a bridge and get the fuck over it too. But you see I'm not banned. I'm still alive and killing. So you just go back under the rock you came outta and everything will be all good