Search results

1. Yatogami

war tab

I am like 90% sure that there was a war tab in tw2 early days but it was removed during development, it never got completed and instead they took the lazy path of using the diplomacy page to declare war
  2. Yatogami

Welcome To Our Contest Ideas Thread!

Interest comes from conflict and conflict comes from interest. Currently the only crowns that can be won come to the less than 1% of players who push the fastest to the start up rewards, and then the participation trophy rewards to the members of the winning tribe. None of this contributes to...
  3. Yatogami

TW2-tools Survey

1) How long have you been playing TW2? I played for 2 years, from the start of en 2 - Bastille, until my tribe won the world. 2) How many times per week do you use TW2-tools? Every day, it was a vital tool not just as a player and leader, but as a moderator also. 3) how does TW2-tools improve...
  4. Yatogami

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

I'm just glad Inno didn't get to deleting my account here like they did on Tribal Wars. All that history, gone.
  5. Yatogami

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

Once upon a time I told my tribe that there was no such thing as a stupid question, I came to regret that sentiment within five minutes and so in response whenever they deliberately asked a stupid question I responded with a potato. It didn't get as old for them as quickly as I had hoped...
  6. Yatogami

You know your in trouble when your Paladin (?????)

Someone always takes it too far...
  7. Yatogami

how the messages work

It raises an interesting idea, though. If messages could be sent with Tribal access, rather than as a shortcut.
  8. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

In game, yes, out of game less so as it isn't really relevant although I am always happy to learn.
  9. Yatogami

You know your in trouble when your Paladin (?????)

Is this a game? You know you're in trouble when your Paladin can't make it in time.
  10. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

You can attack a player's ability to play, but the moment you suggest he is using his (unsubstantiated/non-existent) ability as a mod to swing heavy in a world to his benefit, then that is antagonising the mod(s). You can tell me I am a terrible player until the sun goes down and I will shrug...
  11. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

This is probably why you are confused, you can banter with mods as players, because they are players but if you are going to attack them for their moderating you better believe you are going to be moderated. If you can't separate the mod from the player when you banter, you're gonna have a bad time.
  12. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

We've read the same rules that everyone else theoretically has.
  13. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

I'm sorry, I thought you could handle a bit of banter, you seemed quite capable of dishing it out. I'll leave you to "try something different"
  14. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

As in, not quitting?
  15. Yatogami

Another MRT World???

You know this game is called "Tribal Wars", right? Nobody remembers the war where they ate all the food.
  16. Yatogami

Answered how can I change my name in the game

Send a ticket asking for your name to be changed to find out what the current stance is on name changes. Currently I am not sure if it IS possible, and there is no feature for it (like in TW1) You might resort to deleting your data from Inno, but send the ticket first to see what support has to...
  17. Yatogami

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

Very simply put, to show the number effects: If Tribe A (35 villages) and B (35 villages) merge to create Tribe C (70 villages) With Tribes D (25 villages) Tribe E (5 villages) left. Tribe C hold 70% of the villages, but, since they merged, they are disqualified, which means those 70 villages...
  18. Yatogami

You would describe them as stubborn over gracious? Why?
  19. Yatogami

An example of a gracious losing side.