Search results

1. kikicaylan

Landskrona Realm Competition

Greetings, Tribal Warriors! For the launch of Landskrona we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare! THE VIP (Very Important Points) Goal: Be the first, second or third to have 5...
  2. kikicaylan

Forum Rules Tribal Wars 2 Forum Rules

Forum Rules These rules are created to ensure our forums are a safe, clear, and fun place for our players to come to learn about Tribal Wars 2, meet other players, and enhance the gaming experience. All rules will be enforced equally and fairly. Trolling will not be tolerated, anyone working...
  3. kikicaylan

iOS Troubleshooting

iOS device giving you trouble? :eek: There are 3 things you can do to resolve this issue: Close out all "recent apps". Just double tap your home button which will allow you to view all running apps. Slide up on the running apps which will close them manually one by one. Try performing a soft...
  4. kikicaylan

How to Report a Bug and Check Status on Your Post

What do I do in this section? Want to make a difference to the game quality? This section concentrates on reporting and testing bugs by the community. The confirmed reported issues will be delegated to the development team for processing. We greatly appreciate your contributions and are looking...
  5. kikicaylan

Valentines Event 2019

Please utilize this thread to discuss the Valentines Event 2019. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.
  6. kikicaylan

Event Valentines 2019

Gwendoline's Game returns! Welcome Tribal Warriors and archers! Gwendoline has returned with a challenge ready for you! So for the next 4 days show off your archer skills and collect amazing rewards. From the 12th of February 2019 until the 15th of February 2019 show that your aim is true and...
  7. kikicaylan

News End of Journey

Hey Tribal Warriors, In 2015 I started playing Tribal Wars 2 and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think when I started playing that I would end up being a moderator or the community manager of the US server but that's exactly where I ended up. In 2016 I took over the role of community...
  8. kikicaylan

Important Inveraray Realm Update

Greetings, Tribal Warriors! The leading tribe, Resting In Paradise has now met the requirement of reaching 2000 victory points on Inveraray. With the reaching of 2000 victory points, the world has officially been declared won! Congratulations goes out to all tribe members!
  9. kikicaylan

January 2019 Event

Please utilize this thread to discuss the January 2019 Event. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.
  10. kikicaylan

Event January 2019 Event

Gwendoline's Game returns! Welcome Tribal Warriors and archers! Gwendoline has returned with a challenge ready for you! So for the next 4 days show off your archer skills and collect amazing rewards. From the 28th of January 2019 until the 31st of January 2019 show that your aim is true and be...
  11. kikicaylan

Rules for Special Challenge

*Disclaimer* This is in no way mandatory, if you don't want to participate or don't think you can follow the simple rules outlined, then you don't need to participate simple as that. The team is just trying to do something fun! Rules of Competition: 1) Tribes must stay at no more than 50...
  12. kikicaylan

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

For this domination world we would like to do something a little different. If we can have at the very least 4 to 5 tribes commit to staying 50 members or below in their tribes, we will put together a challenge where all the rules will be outlined here and the tribe that succeeds at the end of...
  13. kikicaylan

Krak des Chevaliers Realm Competitions

Greetings, Tribal Warriors! For the launch of Krak des Chevaliers we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare! The Conquest Goal: Be the first, second, or third to own 5 villages...
  14. kikicaylan

Domination or Victory Points?

Tribal Warriors, Due to popular demand, we are happy to bring you a new Victory Point world.....I'm just kidding, this world will be a DOMINATION world! Enjoy!
  15. kikicaylan

Jasenov Realm Competitions

Greetings, Tribal Warriors! For the launch of Jasenov we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare! The Basher Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash...
  16. kikicaylan

Tribe Domination-Frankenstein

Greetings, Tribal Warriors! The leading Tribe, NIB now owns more than 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Frankenstein. The Tribe Domination event has thus now started. With the start of the Tribe Domination players can now no longer register on this world. When a Tribe owns at...
  17. kikicaylan

Winners Of Histria

Congratulations to Random for their win of US34! Your crowns have been awarded!
  18. kikicaylan

New Year Event 2018

Please utilize this thread to discuss the New Year 2018 Event. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.
  19. kikicaylan

Event New Year Event 2018

Gwendoline's Game returns! Welcome Tribal Warriors and archers! Gwendoline has returned with a challenge ready for you! So for the next 3 days show off your archer skills and collect amazing rewards. From the 30th of December 2018 until the 1st of January 2019 show that your aim is true and be...
  20. kikicaylan

Christmas 2018 Event

Please utilize this thread to discuss the Christmas 2018 Event. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.