Search results

1. Top 5 Map

I am pretty sure this all came from you stating "when we can match the top 3 players on world 15 let you know". So we told you, we have matched, and now beaten those top 3 players. So now it becomes "when you can match TW1 we talk"? Somehow me pointing out that if mafia would like a more...
  2. Top 5 Map

You should check your facts before before trying to talk smack. The top player on world 15 has less then 600k more Obash at world closing then I currently have. I will pass that before this world closes out easily lol.
  3. Top 5 Map

Right? that is my whole point. I remember pretty distinctly seeing multiple groups say they are starting on world xyz, so let see a challenge happen... and a couple groups hop into one world against each other. I personally find the game boring when nobody is a challenge. Often times not due to...
  4. Top 5 Map

Well somebody is quite sensitive... Nowhere in my post did I diminish your win. All I said was starting as a 100 man premade is still a mass recruit. Really anything more then the typical 15-25 players early world is a mass recruit in my book. Further more, I never actually said a mass recruit...
  5. Top 5 Map

I didn't play this world, but from the outside looking in, I would say it looks like a total wasted world. Deny it being a mass recruit tribe if it helps, but if you start the world with 100 players you mass recruited outside on forums, text, or pigeon, you still have the same effect... 100...
  6. Premade: Those Guys

Lol that video almost made me want to play during the summer to join this tribe lol. Thanks for the chuckles...
  7. Hi. Members

We have to get to 80% of total villages owned by top 10 tribes. That is just how the rules of the game are set up. We are getting close, just not there yet.
  8. Hi. Members

Yeah you are man, these past few days you have been the master of randomly blocking nobles lol. Good work dude, hope you are learning for future worlds!
  9. Hi. Members

Eventide, this was actually not directed at you, actually not even very close to you that I know of. I am pretty spread out...I have thus far enjoyed my fight with you sizzle, krimlon, etc since I started moving to the SE. You guys move troops, use offense when a weak spot appears, etc. If the...
  10. Hi. Members

Dear Hi, For the love of God, please stop pushing... You lost, accept it, play out your own account and move on, try again. Just because you are unable to take a single account above maybe 50 towns, does not make it okay for you to take over 3,4,5,+ accounts once those players all quit, so you...
  11. Weekly Update Top 5 Map

I think the line from Hancock fits well here "B****** can try".
  12. Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Only problem to this strategy, is you are assuming you could barb munch/ turtle better then we could. Hi did turtle up, and eventually try to barb munch their way into maintaining village counts. Problem is, as they turtle certain areas, we can jut mass cat their other towns to stop them from...
  13. World 22/23 Pre-Made

I for one will be taking a break I think. Guessing a lot of COS will do the same. Those who do go on will probably split into small groups is my best guess.
  14. Hi. Members

I am not going to go into who did this or that, or why Hi failed overly deep. I have already stated, they had some good players, and some trash players like any tribe. The rest, most people who played the world already know. But what I will say while we discuss "Hi" as a whole is how amusing I...
  15. S.S At 70%

Although you guys pretty well crushed 17, I think the numbers are a little stretched here. You guys started the world as 2 pre made tribes each with over 100 members from day 1. It was only after a couple months and once people went inactive you merged into one tribe of about 120-140 and...
  16. Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Obvious or not, I fail to see how it was a good idea?? While allied with xvx, you guys had a massive advantage. Why try to play the game 2-3 moves ahead (when you will need to control xvx after COS was dead), when you had not even stabilized the current move? It is like planing your checkmate...
  17. Weekly Update Top 5 Map

I Even if it was a group lead by someone not in tribe leadership i still fail to see that as a tribe wide issue. It was discussed and shot down as i said in leadership around the time. I personally have been in a similar situation where a mass ban was initiated from an enemy tribe. It is a...
  18. Weekly Update Top 5 Map

1 goof ball does not = hi on q "mass reporting enemies to get temp bans" or some sort of directed leader to tribe actions those never took place did he have really bad leader-leader skills yes i do recall the convo btw and it was mostly sour grapes from both the idiot on HI and you guys. So i...
  19. Weekly Update Top 5 Map

Really not trying to get on a high horse at all. I have for the most time enjoyed my fight against Hi, it has made for a good challenge. I am sure some in COS also abuse the co-op's and I would encourage people fighting against them to report them if they find it blatantly obvious. From time to...