Search results

1. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

I was not singling you out @motown21 . I was just saying in a very general manner, stuff like this is what happens when someone who isn't well known in the tribe gets power. It was moreso general advice for anyone who reads this so that they can remember to not hand over power to any random ol'...
  2. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

"Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes" Common sense says not to give that much power to someone you have just only met, and you guys gave him that power by choice. He didn't steal that power, you handed it over. The blame comes down to the person who actually decided make someone you have never...
  3. Rubber Duckies

Just know that EN is a different beast than US. So don't go in with a US realm mentality.
  4. Rupea Realm Competitions

Cruel and unusual punishment
  5. SALTY 2.0

Its not hard to get 5 attacks in the same second...
  6. Competition Make a Dev Happy or Sad!

@CaptC , I know its easy to go through and see what they posted to win, but I think you should collect their images and put them in the post where you announced them as winners so people can instantly associate them winning with the post that made them win. This was a fun competition to watch, I...
  7. SALTY 2.0

17 Days Later we are #1 with less than half the people.
  8. SALTY 2.0

9. SALTY 2.0

Relax, the better tribe will win and that is all there is too it. We aren't going above 25 players. You guys can get as many people as you want. We didn't go out seeking alliances, WIN just makes everyone hate them. Not our fault other if other tribes go after you as well.
  10. Palamidi Realm Competitions

Posting for @Vador33 since he has problems uploading pictures. I wasn't able to upload the picture like normal, so that is an imgur link. Level 18 HQ https://imgur.com/rUvBSYk @CaptC, if you need him to be the one to post it please let us know so I can try and help him get it sorted out.
  11. Bash Reports July

Yes it does. @CaptC will calculate the bash you received as long as there is a report to show. Win or Lose. Your only problem might be that you posted it after the deadline even though the attack was still in July.
  12. Olavinlinna Realm Competitions

"Catptain Kumquat's village" is a good one.
  13. Power Ranking and Predictions

lmao,just about spit my drink out. Bad timing on my part.
  14. Power Ranking and Predictions

This should probably stop. If you believe someone is breaking the rules just report them... this is actually getting old fast. It was amusing at first when you made a comment about barb munching, and then we threw pictures in of you actually barb munching. It was amusing when you you brought up...
  15. Power Ranking and Predictions

I can agree with that, since it is being used to benefit the player who is co oping. problem is, I don't know who is doing this since you haven't given a name. but at the same time, you don't need to give me the name. You just need to report it
  16. Power Ranking and Predictions

Could have been just as obvious to name it farmbot11 Give me the names of these zombie accounts, or what you believe to be the zombie accounts. Or just go ahead and make a report to @CaptC and @Beezkneez
  17. Power Ranking and Predictions

I just said we were taken out of the competition because of previous leadership, why are you still trying to argue with me lol. Go re-read what I said. I said we could take a shot at eachother again in a future realm. I didn't once say I would go back down to 35. I think you are just trying to...
  18. Power Ranking and Predictions

That is the top 15 for OBP. Big players don't always mean the most active or even most effective. Internaling is a part of the game, feels petty to take an attempted insult for doing so since your barb munching comment backfired. "Oops, wasn't expecting them to post pictures, I better find the...
  19. Power Ranking and Predictions

Notre's most recent additions to his/her barb collection And then there is this: @2the max